PDA

View Full Version : The Haditha Story

fontman
06-01-06, 06:10 AM
By Jed Babbin <br />
June 1, 2006 <br />
<br />
The accelerating media feeding frenzy over the alleged killings of twenty-four Iraqi civilians in Haditha by US Marines last November is about to overwhelm American...

GySgtRet
06-01-06, 06:53 AM
direct chain of command knows what happened that day in Haditha Iraq period. I would hate to think that as a Marine in a combat stiuation that I would be second guessed by everyone above me. It would make you gun shy and not able to perform to the expectations of your leadership. If these bleeding heart liberals could really take a good look at what they are saying this is harming the entire cause on the war on terrorism. The Congress and Senate needs to take a closer look at what the mission is instead of critesing the noble actions of the ones that are serving. To undermine the efforts is going to defeat us before we leave that country and leave that country with our tails between our legs. What a shame it will be. Criticizing, the Marines that are in country will certainly not help anybody even the politicians.

OLE SARG
06-01-06, 12:06 PM
ms murtha makes me sick. He may have been a good Marine but as a politician he sucks the ocean dry with both sides of his big-arse mouth. He needs to get his facts straight before he blows off his piehole. The ole fart needs to retire to an old turd's home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

rb1651
06-01-06, 12:49 PM
What's next for our Marines in Iraq, rubber bullets so that innocents don't get killed in a combat zone? The politicians need to quit meddling in Military matters, and let the military do the investigating, not the reporters that these a**holes are talking to.