kentmitchell
05-30-06, 06:06 AM
Ex-Marine fights off robbers, kills one <br />
<br />
Associated Press/Atlanta Journal-Constitution <br />
<br />
Published on: 05/30/06 <br />
<br />
Police say a former U.S. Marine fought off five robbers with a pocket knife as...

booksbenji
05-30-06, 08:27 AM
:D We dos watt we dos. BTDT.

Reminds me of this quote:

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!"
CHESTY PULLER, USMC

http://www.thesquadbay.com/forum2/Smileys/default/salute.gif

OLE SARG
05-30-06, 08:35 AM
This incident might give future would be robbers a little food for thought!!!!!! Once a MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Marine84
05-30-06, 11:12 AM
I live in the same town as this guy - think I'll hunt him down and kiss him!

LivinSoFree
05-30-06, 04:41 PM
F*cking moto.

outlaw3179
05-30-06, 04:44 PM
Thats awesome.

CAR
05-30-06, 06:24 PM
WAIT A MINUTE ..... Only one died ....

Must have been his small knife. I guess they can consider themselves lucky.

Old Marine
05-30-06, 08:14 PM
At the very least this Marine did his job of ridding the city of some slimmey jerk offs. I am really supprised that the rest did not die.

Osotogary
05-30-06, 09:20 PM
I'm surprised that the criminals haven't tried to sue the Marine. Isn't that how it works; get the bejeezus kicked out of you while commiting a crime and then sue the victim for being over zealous?
Thanks for the story kentmitchell

Side note: I went to evening school with a wheel chair ridden paraplegic WWII paratrooper who missed a couple of classes. When he arrived again he was asked why he missed two classes. Well, it seemed that a thug pulled a knife on him in an attempt to pull a strong arm robbery.The veteran managed to disable the robber and took the very knife that was going to be used on him and carved tic-tac-toe on the side of the robbers face. Naturally the criminal tried to sue the vet but the judge mentioned to the thief that he was lucky to be alive and that the tic-tac-toe scar on the side of his face will remind him of what a foolish man he was.

sniper 217
05-31-06, 09:58 AM
I want to know why four are still breathing? When you take out the trash take it out.
Well done Marine well F----g done

Marine84
05-31-06, 11:09 AM
It WAS his small knife - a pocket knife. I look for something to happen - it was 4 boys and a girl - the girl was the one he stabbed. They had her Mom on the news last night and she was talking about what a "good girl" her daughter was then in the same breath turned around and said how she had run away from home this past Friday and she was a couple of weeks pregnant. Now, if she was a "good girl" what in the hell was she running around at night, pregnant, with 4 other hood rats? Mama will probably try to sue but................I think everybody in town is on this Marine's side.

ChristianMedia
05-31-06, 01:01 PM
Five years ago they would have charged him with a hate crime for fighting back.:)

yellowwing
05-31-06, 02:37 PM
Teens in former Marine attack held without bond <br />
By BILL MONTGOMERY, BETH WARREN <br />
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution <br />
<br />
Published on: 05/31/06 <br />
<br />
Two of the teenagers charged in the attempted armed...

Born Invincible
05-31-06, 08:02 PM
The only thing that would have made this better was for him to have been a recent vet who was trained in MCMAP.... OOOOHRAAH!!!