05-28-06, 07:41 AM
Given to me by hubby...fontman <br />
<br />
Kerry Pressing Swift Boat Case Long After Loss <br />
By KATE ZERNIKE <br />
The New York Times <br />
May 28, 2006 <br />
<br />
John Kerry starts by showing the entry in a log he kept from...

OLE SARG
05-28-06, 07:14 PM
About the only thing I remember about the piece of whale ****e is his antics in 1971!!!!!! He is a traitor, a traitor, a traitor, and a ugly-arse traitor. All at once the SOB wants to become rightous - you can bet the SOB has something up his sleeve. Why in the hell didn't he release his service records back when it would have possibly meant something.

It is in his best interest when he gets to screen everything before his fans get to see it. I just wish I could have met up with his arse back in 1971 - him and his boyfriends and their antics at the Iwo Memorial - I would have broken every bone in his ugly-arse body. I'm sick of anything that has anything to do with ms. kerry. I, for the life of me, can't understand WHY the people of Mass keep putting this do-nothing, lying, her-ro back in office - he is a leech and lair!!!!!!!! If you voted for this piece of crap, I feel sorry for you.

SEMPER FI,:mad: :mad: :mad:

OLE SARG
05-30-06, 08:30 AM
Someone posted and was defending ms kerry - the only reason I can think that ANYONE would defend this piece of crap is that he is a Bush hater and voted for kerry to keep from voting for Bush. He also cited the National Guard ole story about Bush - this was resolved thru investigations and Bush was NOT a deserter.
It is beyond me how anyone in the military can defend ms kerry. ms kerry is still trying to figure out if he went to Cambodia.
SEMPER FI,