PDA

View Full Version : Might be an ignorant ? but i need help

MAA
05-20-06, 03:53 PM
Ok, I was thinking about joining the Marines but I do not want to go to war, is there anyway, besides being a reserve, that I would be able to join the Marines for a certain time period, go through bootcamp and all the physical and rifle training, and be able to just return back to my normal life and recieve the health and dental benefits without being called to come back or go to war? I ask this because I would like to go through the experience of becoming a Marine, but I do not want to devote my entire life to it so that I can live a civilian life and run a buisness one day.

awb5711
05-21-06, 07:06 PM
You've got to be fu@#ing kidding me!!! How did you get on this site??? Join the freaking Coast Guard or something!

mpwildes
05-21-06, 08:08 PM
If you are not into defending this country of ours and the freedoms that are taken for granted by most. Then don't join. You are not wanted if you are just coming in to say you have been there done that without sacraficing. We do not want people who want to join a team so they can just on the sideline and say they were on the winning team. That is a bunch of B.S.

outlaw3179
05-21-06, 08:22 PM
lol...wow ...this kids fu*ing awesome! Where did this freak show come from? Join the Marines, but doesnt want to go to war or make any kind of sacrifice. Holy ****! Go away you nasty disgusting thing , get the hell out of this forum and dont ever come crawling back . Just like it was suggested before , go join the coast guard or something.

MAA
05-21-06, 09:13 PM
I am just trying to say if I am going to the Marines for education why would I have to go out and fight? Isnt there certain divisions that go out and fight and the other divisions get to go to school and learn. Sorry for getting everyone so mad, I just thought you could go to the Marines like its just any school except you would have alot of Physical Training

Marine84
05-21-06, 09:26 PM
surely you jest................

Tobes03
05-21-06, 09:57 PM
Wow...Thats about all I can say. You have got to be the most ignorant person I have ever encountred. I surely hope and pray that you will never serve a day in our Marine Corps. Just do yourself a favor and get the hell out before you manage to embarrass yourself even more than you already have. http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.tragedy503.com/images/yrgy_lrg.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.tragedy503.com/your_gay.htm&h=461&w=633&sz=57&tbnid=glxsx8NwO_UVHM:&tbnh=98&tbnw=135&hl=en&start=9&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2522your%2Bgay%2522%26svnum%3D10%26h l%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

MotivatorOfTheGuard
05-21-06, 10:09 PM
wow...thats like saying you want to own a rifle and never buy rounds for it. just doesnt make sense. trust me buddy with an attitude like that you would be doing our country an injustice if you went and deped in

Marine0313
05-21-06, 10:34 PM
This has to be a ****ing joke if you are serious then call your best friend and tell him you need him to come over and do you the biggest favor of your life when he gets there tell him to kick your ass

TRUST ME I WILL FEEL BETTER

MotivatorOfTheGuard
05-21-06, 10:43 PM
Oorah Ssgt...:iwo: :flag:

Phantom Blooper
05-21-06, 10:45 PM
MAA, I personally think that your reality check BOUNCED! The United States Marine Corps..the WHOLE United States Marine Corps soul purpose in this life and world is to fight. The ones that aren't actually doing the fighting are in support of the ones that are.

If you want an education go to college on your own! The Marine Corps or NO branch of the United States Armed Forces are going to give you a free ride for education only!

I have answered a lot of questions on this site and I would have to say this one is up there with rocks & dumb rocks. Not much difference!

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall :evilgrin:

Tobes03
05-21-06, 10:52 PM
MAA, you remind me of a good quote I heard once. "Losing faith in humanity, one idiot at a time." When it applies to you truer words were never spoken my son.

Tobes03
05-21-06, 11:37 PM
Might be an ignorant ? Ya think jackass?? Sorry I'll quit responding to this kid. It's just I got alot of rage built up for people like him.

semperfiman
05-22-06, 12:20 AM
what a fkng idiot go join the girl scouts no wait they have more balls than you do. just die

LivinSoFree
05-22-06, 01:07 AM
Does the phrase "Every Marine a Rifleman" mean anything to you?

Don't think for even a SECOND that "the reserves or something" will keep you out of a deployment- half my company just got back from the latest rotation, many for their 2nd or 3rd pump.

GTFO of here and go join the damn air force reserve.

Cole11
05-22-06, 02:13 AM
alright bros, lets go easy on him, hes obviously oblivious to our Corps, but at the same time joining the Marines to NOT go to war, is like f***ing for virginity, it dont make sense!

jgorosco
05-22-06, 07:46 AM
Might be an ignorant ? but i need help

That is an understatement. If you are wanting to join the Marine Corps just for school, then the Marine Corps isn't for you.

If you are joining for other reasons, such as wanting to learn Marine Corps tactics to help out fellow Arabs who might have alterior motives against the U.S. then you REALLY ARE going to get hurt.

Try getting a scholorship, student loan then join a ROTC, so you can get the experience you need.

GySgtRet
05-22-06, 09:18 AM
Please stay out of my Marines Corps. For some reason I sense that a good number of good Marines will die for you and you won't do the same for them. So my Marine Corps would be better off without you. Do not join on false pretenses.

:mad:

yellowwing
05-22-06, 12:25 PM
I betcha 10 : 1 that he just wants to yank our chain. His tone and writing tempo strongly resembles another schmuck.

That previous schmuck asked the chat room why he has to go to Boot Camp when he can order all the Marine Corps Uniforms off of eBay? :thumbdown

Camper51
05-22-06, 12:28 PM
Only an idiot would ever think the Marines give free rides!!!!!!!!!!! Get real and get a life. Oh and crawl back in that hole you came out of so you stop offending my fine Marines and fellow Americans!!!!!

Echo_Four_Bravo
05-22-06, 01:32 PM
OK, I have read this post several times. Not wanting to fight is one thing... there are plenty of people in this world that expect someone else to fight their battles for them. I personally have no use for them, but they are out there.

What really floors me is the kid wanting to go to bootcamp, get all the medical benifits AND RETURN TO HIS NORMAL LIFE, without even as much as being willing to serve as a reserve Marine. Talk about the ME generation. This makes me sick.

Do us all a favor, don't ever tell anyone you have even heard of the Marine Corps! You don't know what it is, and apparently you don't know what it is to be a man. So, go find some liberal ass school that will pander to your every want, and leave us alone. If you want what the Marine Corps has to offer, but aren't willing to live up to what it requires, you don't deserve to have the ability to post here. In fact, you don't deserve to speak to the men and women that are willing to die to allow you to be ignorant.... hold on, you aren't ignorant-- you're an idiot.

outlaw3179
05-22-06, 01:35 PM
Im with yellowing ..its some punkass kid or some loser 30 year old sitting at home in his moms basement taking time off from 23 hours of masturbation to jerk our chain.

Echo_Four_Bravo
05-22-06, 03:45 PM
23 hours masturbation? Maybe he does belong...

Marine84
05-22-06, 03:53 PM
Lol!

outlaw3179
05-22-06, 03:56 PM
yeah your right ...maybe hes on ship lol. damn dirty rackmonster!

MAA
05-22-06, 07:26 PM
Holy Jeebus i get the idea, you guys made me laugh because you are all getting so mad at me just because of that ? I asked. I was just saying that if I could get away with going to school and not fighting these arab mofos because I am Lebanese, I would do it. If these dirty arabs knew I was Lebanese and they captured me, they would think of me as a traitor or something and not just play soccer with my head, they are gonna torture my ass. The funniest part of all this is that some of you think I am trying to get an education an steal benifites or something when I just really suck at school and if I did go to the Marines I would sign up for Infantry, Which I would probably have to fight either way and because I really dont know what to do in my life I would be trying to get a job teaching MCMAP because of my knowledge in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I mean if you were asian would you want to go out to some country in asia and have your fellow Marines shooting at people that look like you, what of they just saw your head? now im just messing around, but you guys need to be a little less uptight. If I really didnt want to go to war or fight at all, I wouldnt even think of going to the Marines.

Tobes03
05-22-06, 08:24 PM
Holy Jeebus i get the idea, you guys made me laugh because you are all getting so mad at me just because of that ? I asked. I was just saying that if I could get away with going to school and not fighting these arab mofos because I am Lebanese, I would do it. If these dirty arabs knew I was Lebanese and they captured me, they would think of me as a traitor or something and not just play soccer with my head, they are gonna torture my ass. The funniest part of all this is that some of you think I am trying to get an education an steal benifites or something when I just really suck at school and if I did go to the Marines I would sign up for Infantry, Which I would probably have to fight either way and because I really dont know what to do in my life I would be trying to get a job teaching MCMAP because of my knowledge in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I mean if you were asian would you want to go out to some country in asia and have your fellow Marines shooting at people that look like you, what of they just saw your head? now im just messing around, but you guys need to be a little less uptight. If I really didnt want to go to war or fight at all, I wouldnt even think of going to the Marines.

I kinda get the feeling that if you joined are Corps the enemy wouldn't be the only ones playing soccer with your head. Yeah maybe it would be a good idea if you took are advice and ahh...leave.

Echo_Four_Bravo
05-22-06, 08:44 PM
Yeah, you know in Europe in world war 1 and 2, America never fought any people that looked just like them. And of course, you're the only person with Arabic blood to ever consider enlisting in the Marine Corps.

You make me sick. We don't want you. There is an Army recruiting office near you, give them a call.

Tobes03
05-22-06, 08:58 PM
Our* sorry

semperfiman
05-22-06, 09:59 PM
go play hopscotch or jump rope with the girls or better yet go play with your barbie dolls under the blanket

Phantom Blooper
05-22-06, 11:05 PM
I was just saying that if I could get away with going to school and not fighting these arab mofos because I am Lebanese, I would do it. If these dirty arabs knew I was Lebanese and they captured me, they would think of me as a traitor or something and not just play soccer with my head, they are gonna torture my ass.

What is the difference between and arab mofo,dirty arab and a Lebanese?All are in the same part of the Middle East world. My question is what arab mofos are you talking about? Are you stereo typing all Middle Easterners to be of the same caliber and all to be arab mofos and dirty arabs?

Is not Lebanon considered to be part of the Arab League or League of Arab States? From memory of my time in Lebanon there were a number of nations belonging to this league.And if memory serves me from my initial indoctrination of Lebanese history,Lebanon was one of the founding countries of this league.

So please explain the difference in one arab mofo and another arab mofo.

Different dialects in language but the predominant language is Arabic throughout the Middle East.Different factions and different religions. However all are of the arab descent except for the nation of Israel.

But like here in this country as long as you are a legalized citizen regardless of ethnicity, creed or race you are an American!

Please explain this to me as I am a wanting to put the correct information in my history books and my translation dictionary.

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall :evilgrin:

tdrago
05-22-06, 11:30 PM
Ok were is the camera? this has got to be candid camera.

jarhead 1
05-22-06, 11:45 PM
We make you laugh because we're upset you asked a question? No. We're upset because you completely dissrespected every Marine who has ever served this country just for the sake of serving this country. Just being a Marine because it means something. And every time you type another word you show more dissrespect .Espescially to Marines who have died in combat and the ones patrolling some street in the middle east as we speak. Now that you have some idea how we feel, I see no reason for you to say any more.

MAA
05-23-06, 12:10 PM
I have taken everyones comments to heart and I have decided to join the Marine Corps as an infantry, I ship for bootcamp in less than 2 months. I dont care if I go to war anymore, I kinda got over it from reading all of your posts, now i am just thinking of it as an opportunity to serve the country and get payback from all these muslims that give us Catholic Arabs a bad name, by the way thats what I meant by Dirty Arab Mofos, not all Muslims, but the ones in Arab countries are *******s and pieces of **** compared to U.S. Muslims, who are still jerkoffs too but not as bad.

jgorosco
05-23-06, 12:17 PM
So you went through the whole process in less than 3 days? Wow, did they put you into the Express line at MEPS? To be honest MAA I really don't think you are ready to join any Branch just yet. If you are easily swayed, then the Corps isn't for you. Nothing wrong with standing your ground a little. Another thing, don't join to make a religous statement either. You join to DEFEND and PROTECT the United States of America.

So sit down and really think about what you want. Don't join just because you want to go to War either. Just think before reacting.

rb1651
05-23-06, 12:55 PM
MAA, if you in fact did join our Marine Corps, which I highly doubt, you aren't going to last the first 24 hours at MCRD. You have no idea what being a Marine entails. In my humble opinion, take your hate spewing mouth and get the H*** out of here. Your religious prejudice is not welcome anywhere in the Corps, and certainly not here. We come from all different backgrounds, religous affiliations, ethnic heritages, as well as countries. You have done an outstanding job of making yourself look like a complete and utter fool, so do us a favor, and quit wasting space in a forum where those of us that have served, or are serving, in our Corps so that we can better utilize our experiences assisting those that truly want the opportunity to earn the Eagle, Globe and Anchor.

mpwildes
05-23-06, 03:03 PM
The more and more I read about this guy the more I think he is a terrorist himself trying to learn the ways of the United States Marine Corps and then take that info back to the insurgents. Kind of like that one Cpl last year who defected back to lebanon. Yeah you make no sense. Stay out of the Corps.

GySgtRet
05-23-06, 04:24 PM
You are giving him way too much credit. He is Al-Quiata(SP). Or some crap like that. Like I said before. He will let his so called fellow Marines down and more will get KID or injured because of SH*& like this. Please don't join my Marine Corps. It takes longer that what you have stated anyway unless you have baited all of us. We will tell you how well feel in a heartbeat. SO bring it on. We have no prejudices in here but you have shown a color that is NON Marine Corps.

:mad:

rb1651
05-23-06, 08:41 PM
I cannot agree with you more. This scumbag needs to meet a Marine, spout his mouth off, and see where his teeth end up. If he has the 'nads, walk up to any Marine in his area and spout his crap out and see what it gets him. I for one would make this guy unrecognizable to his own mama.

GySgtRet
05-23-06, 08:44 PM
We definately don't need him in our Corps. I hope his mama and daddy have a good dental plan...!!!

:beer:

jennifer
05-23-06, 09:30 PM
LMAO!!! So is that what you do on your 23 hours? And ya, we don't need his skinny a$$ in our Coprs!!! We have enough Marines here!! We don't need your kind. WTF made him post that anyway?!! Didn't he think that everyone would be against him????!! :mad:
Im with yellowing ..its some punkass kid or some loser 30 year old sitting at home in his moms basement taking time off from 23 hours of masturbation to jerk our chain.

goat
05-23-06, 09:51 PM
I think I'm gonna "fn" puck! Do us all a favor, don't join ANY branch of the armed forces! Instead, have a couple of kids and join the PTA!
-Goat

usmchauer
05-23-06, 10:11 PM
Troll

Phantom Blooper
05-24-06, 07:07 AM
I have taken everyones comments to heart and I have decided to join the Marine Corps as an infantry, I ship for bootcamp in less than 2 months. I dont care if I go to war anymore, I kinda got over it from reading all of your posts, now i am just thinking of it as an opportunity to serve the country and get payback from all these muslims that give us Catholic Arabs a bad name, by the way thats what I meant by Dirty Arab Mofos, not all Muslims, but the ones in Arab countries are *******s and pieces of **** compared to U.S. Muslims, who are still jerkoffs too but not as bad.

Sounds like a sleeper to me! All these poo lees waiting on this site for more than two months to be indoctrinated into the Marine corps and you claim to do it in two months. Used to be that way sign,MEP,swear and leave all in a couple days to a week. But from I have been reading it takes longer than that nowadays, the Marine Corps doesn't need anyone that damn bad.

Do yo have a green card MAA? Are you on a visa? Are you an American citizen lawfully?If you are legit..just an idiot. Going into the Marine Corps with the current attitude that you have about Muslims and "Dirty Arab Mofos" is surely cause for alert or a death sentence or severe beating on your part. I personally am of no religious sect's. I consider my lifestyle as spiritual with no organized religion. But in what I am reading from you, if your a Christian Arab your good to go with Allah but all the rest of your countrymen should go see those 72 virgins quickly. With this way of thinking and your mindset is the kinda **** that started this religious war and jihad for the past hundreds of years.

This thread sounds like it should be reported to the "Free Beer Inside" boys in DC.

outlaw3179
05-24-06, 08:17 AM
[COLOR="Red"][B]LMAO!!! So is that what you do on your 23 hours? ]

Negative ....I only do that 22 hours ...I gotta wash my hands sometime. ;)

maverickmarine
05-24-06, 08:39 AM
GTFO of my A.O. I can't freakin' believe this guy. Yeah, don't you freakin' disgrace my freakin' Marine Corps by attempting to join it and waste the Drill Instructors time and if by some chance you actually made it through, getting other Marines killed because of your nasty lack of sense of duty or respect.

Marine0313
05-24-06, 02:56 PM
I know who this guy is he is the sailor that ****ed everybody off the other day with his question

Teg0
05-24-06, 11:43 PM
Sounds like a sleeper to me! All these poo lees waiting on this site for more than two months to be indoctrinated into the Marine corps and you claim to do it in two months. Used to be that way sign,MEP,swear and leave all in a couple days to a week. But from I have been reading it takes longer than that nowadays, the Marine Corps doesn't need anyone that damn bad.

It doesn't take two months to enlist.....I remember it took me counting from the day I went to the office, to the day I swore in....a little over a week.

This guy is not serious, hes a troll......he doesn't deserve all the attention hes getting from Marines here.....Im sure he is just kicking back and laughing his ass off...

bob wilson
05-25-06, 12:22 AM
HEY GUYS I THINK SOMEBODY IS PULLING OUR CHAIN. WHOEVER YOU ARE GO AWAY. STAY OFF OUR NET.:usmc:

jaredeker
06-02-06, 08:06 PM
Ok, I was thinking about joining the Marines but I do not want to go to war, is there anyway, besides being a reserve, that I would be able to join the Marines for a certain time period, go through bootcamp and all the physical and rifle training, and be able to just return back to my normal life and recieve the health and dental benefits without being called to come back or go to war? I ask this because I would like to go through the experience of becoming a Marine, but I do not want to devote my entire life to it so that I can live a civilian life and run a buisness one day.

Why don't we just provide all your wants for you? Sound like a good idea? Tell you what, why don't I just buy you a set of dress blues, put a bunch of shiny medals on them, purchase medical and dental insurance for you and send it all your way? That way you can tell everyone you meet that you are a Marine without having to actually do anything at all. Post your address for me, and I'll get right on it.

And yes, you are ignorant. As well as welfare-minded.

Stanley Hroszow
06-03-06, 11:33 AM
Not cool what you did, MAA. not cool what they did to you, but learn from your mistakes Keep your mouth shut and get that chip off your shoulder you did not learn much from your Marine friend by the way did you guys even look at his profile if he was not on their side you may have sent him there let his blood and of any innocent people he may kill be on your heads. he is letting his catholic training get in the way of his thinking. and he is right if he gets to Iraq and they capture him they will do what he said and more any of their people who are not of their Faith they will ask and not politely to switch if not good by. and they already made it religous. before 9-11 ps. every one check out Luke 8:37.

Stanley Hroszow
06-03-06, 11:38 AM
GTFO of my A.O. I can't freakin' believe this guy. Yeah, don't you freakin' disgrace my freakin' Marine Corps by attempting to join it and waste the Drill Instructors time and if by some chance you actually made it through, getting other Marines killed because of your nasty lack of sense of duty or respect. how much did you pay for the Marines

Stanley Hroszow
06-03-06, 01:11 PM
lol...wow ...this kids fu*ing awesome! Where did this freak show come from? Join the Marines, but doesnt want to go to war or make any kind of sacrifice. Holy ****! Go away you nasty disgusting thing , get the hell out of this forum and dont ever come crawling back . Just like it was suggested before , go join the coast guard or something. time to go to the brig.

goat
06-07-06, 11:45 PM
Well, I guess that's waisted enough time, anyone got another subject to discuss? MAA's not worth the time.
-Goat

Ramon
06-08-06, 12:30 AM
Might be an ignorant, but I need help. You are ignorant and there is no help!

I didn't know you guys were still around. It sounds like Mike is a consecientious objector: one who refuses to take part in warfare because his conscience prohibits killing. You are seeking the wrong profession son. It should be a meek occupation you are looking for. It cann't be the Girl Scouts, their standards are to high, they just don't let anyone join. Wrong gender. I just don't see you as joining any Armed Services in this country son. I just can not understand this new generation. You are the sorriest individual human being I've meet. I have to stop now before I lose my religion.

Noci
06-10-06, 01:23 PM
What the fug???? You join the Corp to serve and serving dam well means combat when needed! Thats like wanting to be a porn star but not fug!!

Stanley Hroszow
06-10-06, 03:46 PM
The Marine Code Of Conduct. Has 6 Articles that every Marine must know and adhere to If you a civilian can not then you do not belong in the Marines Article#1, I am a American Fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defence. Article # 2 I will never surrender of my free will. If In command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist. Article # 3, If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means possible, will make every effort to escape and others to escape.I will accept nether parole nor special favors from the enemy. Article # 4 If I become a prisoner of war I will keep my faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information nor take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command, if not I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them in every way. Article# 5. When questioned should I become a prisoner of war I am required to give name rank and service number and date of birth I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of mu ability I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country or its allies or harmful to their cause. Article #6 I will never forget that I am American, Fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free . I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.:flag: need I say more.

Marine84
06-10-06, 04:24 PM
Ooh Rah!

cplbrooks
06-10-06, 07:48 PM

i think you probably should go talk to the army. They are full of guys like you. I dont think that you would make it through boot camp. On second thought i think you should join the Marines so that i can enjoy the thought of you getting worked over to the point of insanity before you wash out.

KatzEye
06-25-06, 11:01 AM
Stay out of our Corps you turd!:thumbdown

tntmondy
06-25-06, 04:37 PM
You don't even rate to say the words USMC much less come on this site and disrespect every Marine past,present,and future and especially those that have paid the ultimate price to make the Corps what it is. NOW be gone with you maggot!!!!!!!!!