PDA

View Full Version : Meet our President

Shadowman777
05-19-06, 10:45 PM
In an earlier thread, an accusation was made that our President never meets with the families of those who sacrifice for this country.

Below is a picture taken last week of my niece (Jen) and her daughter. Her husband, Tom McMeekan, was an Atlantic City Police officer who was killed in the line of duty. Jen said that the President personally spoke to every family who had lost a Police officer at this gathering.

The big grin on our President's face is because this was the 2nd picture taken. In the first picture, my niece's daughter had her finger up her nose. After this pic, the President laughed and said, "Kids do the darnest things don't they?"

http://mysite.verizon.net/stevebingo/bush-jenn.jpg

yellowwing
05-19-06, 10:53 PM
Nice one! Got to save that one for when she gets big :D

Shadowman777
05-19-06, 11:15 PM
Nice one! Got to save that one for when she gets big :D

We also have the pic of the finger up the nose as well. That's the money pic - the one you can hold over her head if she is misbehaving! The threat of showing that to her friends will pay huge dividends in the future! LOL!

Below is a link to the first pic!

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/millertime1226/bush.jpg

CAS3
05-20-06, 12:39 PM
Absolutely outstanding pic.

A suggestion:
Go to DC during police officer memorial week. It breaks your heart just as much as seeing the Vietnam War Memorial.

Shadowman777
05-20-06, 01:00 PM
Absolutely outstanding pic.

A suggestion:
Go to DC during police officer memorial week. It breaks your heart just as much as seeing the Vietnam War Memorial.

I believe this was *THAT* event - last week! It was in DC, and there was something about plaques and a memorial. President Bush took time out to speak with every single family. This President feels everything on a very personal level.

GySgtRet
05-20-06, 01:55 PM
When your niece grows up a little bit you now have some leverage. Great shot...!!!

Sorry to hear of the loss though.

Semper Fi