PDA

View Full Version : USCG discharge

stevecook
05-19-06, 12:17 PM
I was just R4 (misconduct) from the coast guard and feel i was wrongfully given a/an R4. is their any way i can contest my discharge, or can i get into any of the other branches of the military. i...

Camper51
05-19-06, 12:38 PM
R4, huh...I don't believe the Corps wants you, son.

stevecook
05-19-06, 01:20 PM
I was told by my CO Capt. Odom (TRACEN cape May, NJ) that their is a way I could contest my re-enlistment #. You Marines should be damn proud, all my CC when I was at recruit trainning would reference was the Corp. "holy **** seaman Cook you should have joined the Marines, you can swim and run"LOL

Camper51
05-19-06, 01:28 PM
Did your CO tell you HOW to get it contested??? I know you can always appeal. you just have to know who to contact.

Echo_Four_Bravo
05-19-06, 02:23 PM
Steve, you can contest your discharge, but that does not mean it will be changed. Think about why you got the R-4 and be honest with yourself. Would the Marine Corps really want to deal with that...

ggyoung
05-19-06, 04:08 PM
:thumbup: :banana: Stevecook===========Go to the French Forenon Legion. But you must have BIG BALLS. They well take you. 6 or 8 year inlistment. Dont worry about serving with the french, they can't serve in the Legion.

rktect3j
05-19-06, 04:57 PM
Stop yelling. Profile?