PDA

View Full Version : Order of the Silver Rose (Agent Orange Casualties

navajodrive
05-17-06, 04:39 PM
I am wondering if this site has ever seen this unique organization that bestows a prestigious award called the "Siver Rose" to all Agent orange victims
from the Vietnam War.
Their mission is to recognize the courage, heroism and contributions oof American service personnel found to have been expoosed to Agent Orange whhile serving in a combat zone and whose exposure to Agent Orange resulted in internal invisible wounds revealled by the passage of time.
22 million gallons of Agent Orange Dioxins have caused more than 43 approved VA cancers and illnesses including Diabetes11. Is that reason enough for you to get a CAT scan with your annual phyysical. I have been diagnosed with Chronic Lmphocytic leukemia due to agent Orange exposure.
If you should be interested in this topic you can go to their site at silverose.crg and get a real eye opener or you can E-mail me at navajodrive@yahoo.com for more information.
Thanks and God Bless all of our Armed Forces Personnel wherever they may be.
Ron Hurwitz
MSG Retired

ggyoung
05-21-06, 04:41 PM
All Vietnam vets are now conciderd to have been exposed to Agent Orange. Not all are casualties.============Yet.

navajodrive
05-22-06, 09:09 AM
Yoiu are right, All veterans who set foot in Vietnam are considered to be exposed to agent orange. The problem is that it can take years to appear as it did for me. Ever since I left Vietnam and the service I had a high white blood count which had always been dismissed as something else. An oncologist finally diagnoosedf me with chhronic lymhocytic leukemia which I probaly had for 30 some odd years. The whole purpose of my message is to alert fellow veterans to keep a close watch on their health especially for Viietnam veterans who may have some disease yet unknown to them.

Semper Fi,
Ron Hurwitz

navajodrive
05-22-06, 09:12 AM
You are right, All veterans who set foot in Vietnam are considered to be exposed to agent orange. The problem is that it can take years to appear as it did for me. Ever since I left Vietnam and the service I had a high white blood count which had always been dismissed as something else. An oncologist finally diagnoosedf me with chhronic lymhocytic leukemia which I probaly had for 30 some odd years. The whole purpose of my message is to alert fellow veterans to keep a close watch on their health especially for Viietnam veterans who may have some disease yet unknown to them.

Semper Fi,
Ron Hurwitz