PDA

View Full Version : Is there any Violence promoted?

redneck13
05-16-06, 06:56 AM
:evilgrin: I heard something that disturbed me about what is in the Koran (I'm not sure how to spell it properly), and that is, there is in a part of its instruction's to get rid of infadels, Jews, anyone basically that "those to be" should get rid of, promote a Jihad against them. I just was wondering if anyone on the site here who practices this particular faith, or whom might be of Islamic background could fill me in. Just wanting to know. As more Marines die, I would really like to see/understand just exactly what they died for. SF Carry on Maggot's.

Camper51
05-16-06, 10:22 AM
I agree, brother. What is it we truly are up against. I do know that the Koran does not promote violence against women and children. As in many things religious it is the zealot, a mere human being, who goes beyond the bounds of his religion to cause violence. Look at the planned parenthood bombings, Jonesboro, Waco, the Crusades, much of the violence in Ireland and the Middle East..... All violence in the name of religion. Yet all religions teach peace and harmony. It is the zealot, in the name of religion, who incorrectly deciphers passages to incite violence.

redneck13
05-16-06, 04:15 PM
:banana: :flag: I enjoyed your reply. I can't add to it, and what you said is so true. SF Brother. Win