PDA

View Full Version : Oh MY !!! I just found out what a Marine really is !

Sunshine
05-15-06, 08:50 AM
What A Marine Really Is...

His emotions are impenetrable yet his shoulders are soft for those that need someone to lean on. His hands are firm yet know exactly where they need to be. If he has his arms wrapped around you, you're either in the last moments of your life or the safest place you could ever be. He's stubborn but will let you have your way just to see you smile. He's deadly with a rifle and gentle with a child. He plays poker with the devil but guards the gates of heaven. He curses like no other but is a perfect gentleman. He has a thousand yard stare but when you look into his eyes it's the most comforting thing you've ever felt. The Marine Corps trained him as a weapon but raised him as a lover. He knows every part of an M-16 and he knows every curve of his woman. There is no other man like him. Whether you love him or hate him both is a privilege. He could be your worst nightmare or your sweetest dream.

GySgtRet
05-15-06, 09:27 AM
I have never seen a discription of what a Marine is till now. Great job. Thank you....!!!

:angel:

DobbinsBlythe
05-15-06, 10:16 AM
I couldn't agree more!

I can't wait to marry mine!

<3 Ridiculously happy to have him back for the rest of this week until MCT,
Maria

redneck13
05-15-06, 12:07 PM
I wish I had a wife like you. Mine? She couldn't begin to fathom what you posted Sunshine. So she left me. Yet, she doesn't want me to find another "woman" to love in my life.
I may copy this and send it to her....A great post, thank you Sunshine. Carry on Maggot's.

LIL-NUGGET
05-15-06, 12:28 PM
I couldn't agree MORE!!

OORAH!

~T

LIL-NUGGET
05-15-06, 12:33 PM
I'm sorry to hear about you're wifes misperception of how to treat someone she claims to 'love'.

Hey, like the saying goes....'What's good for the Goose.....'
~T.

ps. How far is Ballard from Dover,DE? : }~ [just to bring a smile to your day...]

booksbenji
05-18-06, 12:38 AM
I have the other, ma'am, ifin I may:

http://www.talkingproud.us/ImagesPhotoGallery/Caring/HoldfriendKorea.jpg

http://www.talkingproud.us/ImagesPhotoGallery/Serve/WrightJames.jpg

http://www.talkingproud.us/ImagesPhotoGallery/Mourn/HouserMarineCasket.jpg

These are just pictures, but this REAL :
What A Marine Really Is...

His emotions are impenetrable yet his shoulders are soft for those that need someone to lean on. His hands are firm yet know exactly where they need to be. If he has his arms wrapped around you, you're either in the last moments of your life or the safest place you could ever be. He's stubborn but will let you have your way just to see you smile. He's deadly with a rifle and gentle with a child. He plays poker with the devil but guards the gates of heaven. He curses like no other but is a perfect gentleman. He has a thousand yard stare but when you look into his eyes it's the most comforting thing you've ever felt. The Marine Corps trained him as a weapon but raised him as a lover. He knows every part of an M-16 (or any weapon)* and he knows every curve of his woman. There is no other man like him. Whether you love him or hate him both is a privilege. He could be your worst nightmare or your sweetest dream.

Amen, Ma'am !!!!

*ADDED cause we do

jennifer
05-18-06, 11:55 PM
wow... I loved that Sunshine... Tear... I think I'ma write this down... :) I love Marines!!!