PDA

View Full Version : Just thinking

John Mayotte
05-04-06, 03:32 PM
Looking at the Poolee forum today, reading about and seeing all these young people who are eagerly anticipating their departure dates, really brings back a strong feeling of nostalgia. To this day, I can still remember those same feelings; the adrenaline, fear, curiousity, the excitement of joining the Elite. Some times I wish I could turn back the hands of time and do it all over again..

Semper Fi

:flag: John.

outlaw3179
05-04-06, 03:42 PM
John I was thinking the same thing man. Im almost jealous at times lol....

Marine84
05-04-06, 03:54 PM
I would too just so I could get in more trouble for losing my bearing again............I couldn't help it, those b_tches were funny!

jinelson
05-04-06, 03:59 PM
Im with both of you and yes jealous is the same word that I would use. These pups make me so proud, and it truly is a great thing to watch them develope in their time here then leave and come back United States Marines. Our traditions and Corps are indeed secure with them.

Range Coach
05-04-06, 04:39 PM
My father used to tell me, "You can't give me a million dollars to do it again (boot camp) but I wouldn't take 10 million NOT to have done it."

Camper51
05-04-06, 05:07 PM
I hear ya Range Coach.....the experience was absolutely priceless!!!

Devildogg4ever
05-04-06, 06:06 PM
My father used to tell me, "You can't give me a million dollars to do it again (boot camp) but I wouldn't take 10 million NOT to have done it."

So true, so very true!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/ShooterDSH/icon_thumbup.gif