PDA

View Full Version : A typical day in Iraq/Stan

17wannabe75
05-03-06, 07:57 PM
OK so ii am enlisted in Combat Support, So i can either be put into Artillery, Tanks, or Tracks. If any Marines with either of those jobs can tell me what a typical day over there is like, i am quite interested. PLEASE don take my qustion the wrong way, i am not asking for any personal stories or accounts or anything like that. Tust me i know that vet do not like to talk or hear questions about what "they did overthere"( i have an uncle who was in nam and a gramps, and great uncles who where all in WW2) S i got my fair share of turn downs when i asked for stories. So i am not going to ask you for any. Just a walk through of what a typical day woud be like in thoses MOS's "over there"

Thanks A Lot

Hocker
05-03-06, 08:05 PM
OK so ii am enlisted in Combat Support, So i can either be put into Artillery, Tanks, or Tracks. If any Marines with either of those jobs can tell me what a typical day over there is like, i am quite interested. PLEASE don take my qustion the wrong way, i am not asking for any personal stories or accounts or anything like that. Tust me i know that vet do not like to talk or hear questions about what "they did overthere"( i have an uncle who was in nam and a gramps, and great uncles who where all in WW2) S i got my fair share of turn downs when i asked for stories. So i am not going to ask you for any. Just a walk through of what a typical day woud be like in thoses MOS's "over there"

Thanks A Lot
Then why are you asking ? just do it and experience it your self , just proceed with caution.