PDA

View Full Version : Poogie bait

Hocker
05-03-06, 07:56 PM
Hey Marines ,

I know many of you are sending care packages to Iraq in support of our Marines , I have also been doing this . It has been brought to my attention that their are some lonely marines who have no one sending them squat.
I know because I have seen this situation before(and I have been informed).
I recently sent a big A S S poogie bait package to camp Falluja to the 3rd Recon Bn. to a Sgt Andrew, with a letter to who is the loneliest jar head on deck so I can hook him up, well he now knows he is supported at the home front and all is good.
If you have any Marines that need "stuff" give me their Addy so "I can hook them up" with easy open cans of smoke oysters , sardines,spam, Vienna sausages , crackers , beef jerky , chocolate bars , mags. hot sauce, hickory farms cheese and ect.....:flag: My wife and kids love doing this plz respond.

outlaw3179
05-03-06, 10:55 PM
When I was over there my wife would send over little Debbie cakes and Zebra cakes. Some days thats all I would look forward to .....Just a little Zebra cake lol........

Hocker
05-04-06, 06:52 AM
When I was over there my wife would send over little Debbie cakes and Zebra cakes. Some days thats all I would look forward to .....Just a little Zebra cake lol........
Thats funny stuff but so true.

Mama
05-04-06, 06:54 AM
I don't know any Marines that are over there right now...but I'm more than willing to be a "pen pal"
I'm already writing a few recruits who don't have anyone supporting them through...I can handle taking on a couple Marines to write to as well :)
If that helps?

Hocker
05-04-06, 05:26 PM
I don't know any Marines that are over there right now...but I'm more than willing to be a "pen pal"
I'm already writing a few recruits who don't have anyone supporting them through...I can handle taking on a couple Marines to write to as well :)
If that helps?
I'll give you some mailing addy's to some front line Marines thank you very much . Sempir Fi