PDA

View Full Version : Nrotc

Wolfman07
04-30-06, 09:31 PM
I am a high school juinor with a 3.5 GPA and a 27 ACT. i have a strong desire to become an Officer in the Marine Corp. I was just wondering if the NROTC Marine Option is a good path to achieve that goal. Thanks for the input!

Phantom Blooper
04-30-06, 10:07 PM
READ the Poolee Hall of Fame! The answers that you seek are there..many times over.

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall :evilgrin:

devildoghopeful
05-02-06, 10:49 AM
Sorry to bother you. I expect this is REALLY stupid question, but how do I get to the Poolee Hall of Fame?

Osotogary
05-02-06, 01:06 PM
devildoghopeful-
Go to the main page (Home) and look for Forums. Once you have clicked Forums, scroll down to Marine Corps Recruit Forum. Once you get to that section look for Pool(ee) Hall. This could very well lead you to the Poolee Hall of Fame. Good hunting.

Phantom Blooper
05-02-06, 02:09 PM
but how do I get to the Poolee Hall of Fame?

devildoghopeful, the Poolee Hall of Fame is located where Osotogary said to look.But if you really want to get there, be like Dorthy and Toto and follow the yellow footprints!

Old Marine
05-02-06, 08:16 PM
devildoghopeful, the Poolee Hall of Fame is located where Osotogary said to look.But if you really want to get there, be like Dorthy and Toto and follow the yellow footprints!

Best way that I know of to get there.