PDA

View Full Version : Letter to our Military Men and Women( please forward to everyone you know)

Sunshine
04-28-06, 10:40 AM
My name is Marnie Mowles and I am married to a USMC 100% T &P Disabled Combat Veteran. He was an E-5 with the 1st battalion 9th Marines, known as , "The Walking Dead." I consider it an honor to be married to my husband.

I feel in my heart that our brave military men and women do not always get the credit they deserve, going as far back as World War 1. I want to be able to go national and thank everyone who has served and is currently serving in our military. I want to thank them for my freedom and for all they have done for our country. These brave men and women gave so much; they risked their lives to make sure we had our freedon and I don't want them to go unnoticed. It is important to me that our military men and women know they are heroes, and they will never be forgotten by me.

I learned how to knit using a Knifty Knitter. I was going to knit items to sell, but I have decided to knit hats and distribute them to all our HEROES. It may not seem like much, but I want them to know that I am forever grateful.

It would be an honor to be a spokesperson for veterans.

Sincerely,
Marnie Mowles