PDA

View Full Version : General, NO. He said, Rummy out!!

redneck13
04-27-06, 04:49 PM
:flag: :banana: I watched Fox new's last Evening and the debate whether or not Rummy should be gone. This "contributor, General NO, Retired Col, (his name escapes me right now) said.....to the effect, YOU NEED SOMEONE WITH A GOOD MILITARY HISTORY BACKGROUND", to be a "Sec. of Defense." He didn't side with any of the retired General's. His words were what is being ignored.
"A person who has a good Military Background, i.e., like a retired Gen. Swartkopft." That type of person. There's one out there just waiting for the call.
I also watched him during the course of the invasion of Iraq, and even back then he had some criticism of how it was being done.
So, I hope and pray, we can find somebody, in our next Whitehouse Fiasco, the right people, doing the right thing, so that no more live's are taken, given, for whatever reason. But if it comes down to this? Then, let's get the people ready, not rush, and do it right. Keep Politic's out of the Military's way. Especially the Corps....Turn us loose, and see how fast Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lybia, Palestine, get's the big green one, and that will be that. Now carry on You bunch of Maggot's. SF do or die.