PDA

View Full Version : Permission to come aboard!

Night Jump
04-25-06, 02:15 AM
The search for old friends (and new ones) continues.
Ed

jinelson
04-25-06, 02:24 AM
Welcome aboard Marine your search just may end right here brother.

Semper Fi

Jim

Night Jump
04-25-06, 02:32 AM
I appreciate the greeting. The beer & pretzels are in the paper sack. I'll pull up a chair and soak up the wisdom.
:usmc:

rsta
04-25-06, 05:06 AM
Welcome aboard, Ed, there's always room for an Old Salt like you here.

Semper Fi!

Bob

Night Jump
04-25-06, 11:19 AM
Thank you, Bob. This forum is well constructed and organized. I look forward to discussions on topics that develop.
Ed
:usmc:

thedrifter
04-25-06, 11:20 AM
Welcome Aboard

Ellie

Night Jump
04-25-06, 11:26 AM
It's a pleasure to be aboard. If memory serves from another Marine forum, there's been a new addition (MicroFont) to the family. I hope you, the FontMan and MicroFont are in fine health and all is well.
Ed

thedrifter
04-25-06, 11:57 AM
You have a good memory...

Just a little sad news though..
In Dec. Mark and I lost the baby..

We are doing well...and continuing the path of a good future with each other...or what ever trouble we get into...

Mark pops in and out of this place, and their is a great Gang of Marines on this Site...

Welcome Aboard Again....

Ellie

mrbsox
04-25-06, 12:00 PM
It's a pleasure to be aboard. If memory serves from another Marine forum, there's been a new addition (MicroFont) to the family. I hope you, the FontMan and MicroFont are in fine health and all is well.
Ed
:scared:
Are we hearing the sound of little BOOTies around the house ??:bunny:

nc.gal
04-25-06, 02:18 PM
:cry: :(

I did not know you lost baby. So sorry to hear. Condolences.

Osotogary
04-25-06, 03:16 PM
Sorry to hear about the news, Ellie. Geez, what a bummer. Belated prayers are in order.
Who knows what the future will hold but, Ellie, both you and Mark will always have us rascals to watch over.

Night Jump,
Welcome to the fold. What kind of pretzels did you bring? LOL (I guess beggers can't be choosie.) I suppose I'll just sit my tailbone down and listen/learn from your experiences as well.
Gary

mrbsox
04-25-06, 06:39 PM
You have a good memory...

Just a little sad news though..
Ellie

I didn't know, nor mean to stir any feelings.

Terry

thedrifter
04-25-06, 06:49 PM
Terry we are fine...

We say if the Lord grants us a Blessing we will be Proud...

The only person that knew was Jerry....

Ellie

John Mayotte
04-25-06, 08:17 PM
My heart-felt condolences to you as well, Ma'am, even though you don't know me in person. Kindred Spirit in the Corps.

Sincerely,

John :flag:

Night Jump
04-27-06, 02:04 PM
A thousand apologies. I would never have mentioned it if it were a painful subject, and I was unaware. I have enjoyed your writing as well as Fontman's postings, and I celebrate every happy development.
Please accept my apologies for broaching what may have been a subject I approached with ignorance.
Respectfully,
Ed

Night Jump
04-27-06, 02:07 PM
You know how it goes with pretzels and chips...you open the bag and they evaporate. More on the way.
Ed