PDA

View Full Version : This really bugs me, do you agree?

redneck13
04-22-06, 10:15 AM
:evilgrin: :mad: :!: This really bugs me. Yes it's personal, yet, it's not. I've seen many post here good subject's. Read good replies, and read good points made, for/against. But what really get's me, just bugs the hell out of me....by the time the replies are coming to a hault, the original subject matter is long gone. I would like to see where people just stay on track, question's about the subject matter is fine, but, keep them about the subject matter, don't intrude on someone's post about something else. I just wanted to see if anyone else agree's? Carry on Maggot's.

Wyoming
04-22-06, 01:12 PM
:evilgrin: :mad: :!: This really bugs me. Yes it's personal, yet, it's not. I've seen many post here good subject's. Read good replies, and read good points made, for/against. But what really get's me, just bugs the hell out of me....by the time the replies are coming to a hault, the original subject matter is long gone. I would like to see where people just stay on track, question's about the subject matter is fine, but, keep them about the subject matter, don't intrude on someone's post about something else. I just wanted to see if anyone else agree's? Carry on Maggot's.

Sheeit Wind, I got your six on this one. It bugs the pizz outta me too.

lovdog
04-22-06, 04:03 PM
Speakin' about pizza - man, you guys are making me hungry - I haven't eaten all day - stomach growling like a grissly bear!! Talk about Bears - I just don't care for Chicago anymore since "Sweetness" passed away!! Since we're on the subject of football - how about them Steelers, ain't they sumthin' else?? And - talkin' about steel - those dam* Chinese are ruining this country dumping all of that cheap steel here, costing us jobs!! Speakin' about dumps - I wish all those New Yorkers and New Jersey cities would stop trucking all their garbage to PA, I hate that!! And, talk about "Hate" - I bet you guys really hate me for posting this, but I couldn't resist!!
What was the subject that we were talking about in the first place? Oh yeah, it was about posting & sticking to the subject!!! I wholeheartedly agree with you on this one Wind - Pizza's me off too!!! I'll shut up now!! Have a nice day.SF

James C Simpson
04-22-06, 09:17 PM
whats da matta staff,not did,nt get enough lifer juice in ya dis morning? as 4 da pizz i think i saw an e9 mp over at the movie mates paying for 3 cups of it an then drinking them.he should of had da pizza.that way when he pulled me an mcelroy over he could have stuck to the topic at hand.or was it what was in our fingers?it will be alright tho,theres a jarhead on post somewhere covering our butts.semperfi

rktect3j
04-22-06, 09:18 PM
Just the natural progression of any conversation. Doesn't really bother me any. If we stay on subject it would be over too quickly or we would have a gazillion threads on here everytime one of us tried to segwe into another topic.