PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stories while in

jgorosco
04-21-06, 07:56 AM
One of my most memorable stories while in was when my roommante decided he wanted to be a crew chief for a helo squadron. He told me while at the Ordnance Compund and asked if I could keep it quiet. So me being a loyal Ordie, I decided to tell everyone in GunShop, RackShop, and JunkShop. So we had about 25-30 Ordnance Marines wanting some payback for some one wanting to leave. So we decided to strip him down to his scivvies...of course taped and lubed him up. Then we taped him to an office chair with a huge funnel taped to his head(kinda like a dunce hat) We put him on the back of a CUCV(dodge truck) and drove around the base parading him around like a trophy buck. We decided if he wanted to go to the helo squadron, we would gladly take him there. So we pulled to the hangar and drove in and layed on the horn to get everyone in the squadron out to see their new Crew Chief. We unloaded him and rolled him out in the middle of the squadron in front of the CO, XO and every swinging d*ck that worked in the squadron. After he left he finally showed up to the barracks about 6 hours later. He said no one wanted to let himloose. We still laugh about that till this day when he comes by my house. I have plenty more Ordnance experiences, but lets hear some of yours!!

jgorosco
04-21-06, 12:20 PM
Ok another Ordnance story...I got to supervise a squadron loading some bombs on some F-18s. There was a new pilot in town and was a real TopGun type. So we decided to play a little joke on him. The Ordnance was already loaded and we were just doing checks to make sure everything was working. I grabbed a safety pin that had Red flag on it. So when we started doing our checks I acted like I accidentally removed a fuse pin and the whole crew started running and scattering everywhere... I showed him the pin with a scared as Sh*t look on my face that must have made the pilot even more scared cause this guy threw the cockpit open and jumped out screaming. The bad part of the story was when the pilot jumped out he fractured his ankle. We all stopped running and were laughing our Azzes off cause to see this pilot limp running down the flight line was Hilarious!! More stories to come. Again feel free to drop a funny story if you can.