PDA

View Full Version : The Modf Is Dead Aka The Few.com

MUDMARINE
04-09-06, 01:46 PM
THE MODF HAS BEEN KILLED WE USED TO KNOW IT AS THE FEW WELL IT IS NO MORE.

May you rest in peace.

Killed on 4-8-2006 by PC Forum Nazi's!

The Eulogy

So much for the internet being the last frontier for free speech and expression. Censorship sucks. People being banned for titty avatars? Give me a break! So if you hate the titty avatars I am willing to bet that my avatar of Garfield butt ****ing odie is going to peg the ole PC meter right out!

Screw PC, Screw censorship, They both blow Jarhead1964's itchy ball sack! Banning people for their avatars is so damn petty! Screw this! First the avatars what next screen names that are deemed "offensive" by the PC police?

When did this become a PC forum? If this is what the new management is like feel free to ban me too, Because I would rather share a room filled with filthy minded Marines than share a room for one second with one of the PC Nazis that are now running this place!

Feel free to flame away but I am sick of the minority trying to tell others how to act, What is offensive, What to say.

in closing this current plague of PCism sucks my sweaty nutsack! My advice to Military.com is to let Marines be Marines and drop the PC and censorship crap or this place will be empty.

What a train wreck you people at Military.com have caused, You sure did a great job of completely and totally ****ing up thefew.com. Congratulations you ruined a great thing! Thank You for killing the work of a few dedicated Marines who had a good, Decent site going. Thank You for turning a great place into a big steaming pile of ****!

Thank You for nuking the MODF forum nazi's You are the "man". You just shot yourself in the fott now..

Good job!

Oh yeah, I forgot.......

Blow me!

Former 5 year member of Military.com

:marine: :evilgrin: