PDA

View Full Version : Eugene Andrew Corrinne, Waldorf MD

Sister-in-law
04-09-06, 12:52 PM
I am trying to find someone in the Waldorf area who can direct me to the person to contact about honoring a marine at his burial services on Tuesday, April 11. Gene Corrinne served in the Korean war, I believe, and wanted a Marine burial when he died. He died Apr. 8 at the age of 86. The family doesn't know who to contact in that area, and I would appreciate anyone with information to write Mdoc22@aol.com. Or you may contact me at aopaul@pacbell.net. I am not intimately familiar with the details of his service--I'm 82 years old!--but I know he served.

Please help, quickly. Thank you.

thedrifter
04-09-06, 01:12 PM
Need to show DD214 of his service...

You can talk to the funeral home...They have ways of contacting the right folks...

Always can check the nearest VFW in the area...They can help

Ellie

hoytarcher45
04-09-06, 06:06 PM
I'm from Howard county...my unit up in Baltimore does funerals a lot, although I've never done one and don't know any of the details. You can contact the 4th CEB at 410-444-6200.
-Lcpl Miller

Sister-in-law
04-10-06, 10:19 PM
You can find more info here:

http://www.militaryfuneralhonors.osd.mil/intro.html

Good luck.
Jerry

Thanks, Jerry. I will forward this information on to my niece.

Sister-in-law
04-10-06, 10:22 PM
I'm from Howard county...my unit up in Baltimore does funerals a lot, although I've never done one and don't know any of the details. You can contact the 4th CEB at 410-444-6200.
-Lcpl Miller
I will forward this on to my niece, Jeanne. Her dad is Eugene Corrinne of Waldorf. I am in California, and cannot get back--due to old age! Thanks for the information. Bless you.