PDA

View Full Version : I Remember

Don Rubino
04-08-06, 05:48 PM
I remember our marines who have given their live in service to our country.We as a nation have a tendancy to forget our men and women in uniform who are serving in a hostile land.How can we honor these brave men and women.My answer is to never forget them,never forget the sacrifices these men and women have made for us.they stand many a lonely post in distance lands to preserve our freedom and many of them give their lives so we can live ours in peace.So I will always remember those who serve and have served in our nations conflicts. I try to honor all men and women in uniform when I see them,for god only knows that may be the last time you will. so to all who read this post the next time you see a Marine or any of the men and women serving in our armed forces,buy them a beer or just shake thier hand and say thank you. never forget them please, Semper Fi
Don R
:flag:

ssgtt32
04-09-06, 12:28 PM
:usmc: I 100X10 agree with you Don, thanks for the reminder!!! Never Forget!:flag:
Maurice

Marine84
04-11-06, 11:58 AM
not forgotten..........................

http://www.virtualwall.org/dm/McmakinWT01a.htm

debbie_steve29
04-26-06, 03:01 AM
Well said and may we NEVER forget!!! God Bless our Military....past, present and future!! Semper Fi!!

jinelson
04-26-06, 05:09 AM
Never Forget! Yet always remember those that serve today!