PDA

View Full Version : Hang it up John

yellowwing
04-08-06, 04:11 PM
In response to John Kerry's latest inane ramblings, Tracey Schmitt, a Republican National Committee spokeswoman, dismissed Kerry's criticism.

"John Kerry deserves credit for continuing to take himself so seriously, despite the fact that no one else does," Schmitt said.

Anyone know how to treat Foot-in-Mouth Disease? :banana:

rb1651
04-08-06, 07:08 PM
Yep, currently it's 5.56.

semperfiman
04-09-06, 02:08 AM
old chinese saying man with foot in mouth have no problem washing feet

yellowwing
04-09-06, 11:35 AM
Its just that the current Democratic leadership keeps swatting at the edges. Its too easy to defend against nit pick whining. They need someone with stones that can get to the essence of the argument.

I nominate Osotogary! :idea: :banana:

redneck13
04-09-06, 12:12 PM
:evilgrin: A friend of mine came up with this name for all who have a disease of which people like Kerry does have.... It's pronounced. Ti-com-dee-silly-osis-, the "blowhole?" you got it, "MOUTH." To think this jaybo, was/is/(to me he isn't, he helped dissolve A/O/Gulf War Syndrome) a Vietnam Veteran with the once Vietnam Veteran's Against the War, sort of in the same Category as Jane.... now the Vietnam Veteran's of America, can spout off and not even have a clue as to what he's talking about, just get's my goat.
Did he receive the Medal of Honor, or was that the other Kerry from, the Dakota's? I sure hope not.
All he deserve's right now is a swift silent, trip to the hospital where someone can get their foot out of his rear end. Just my opinion. SF

yellowwing
04-09-06, 12:34 PM
Different Senator same war: Senator KERREY, J. Robert (http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=K000146)