PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hour

Shaffer
12-06-02, 02:54 PM
Well after the long week it has been and with it finishing off on a high note. I think we all need a drink. Happy hour will commence at 1500 EST. Drinks are on the house til 2100. However thats 2100 PST. :banana:

Heres to the Corps!

Semper Fi and enjoy Marines!

Jerry
:marine:

thedrifter
12-06-02, 03:41 PM
Ok Gary start setting them up....................

Now where did Gary go to...........................

Sempers,

Roger

wrbones
12-06-02, 03:55 PM
JD and coke fer me and keep 'em coming til I fall off my barstool!

After that, just hand them to me!

When I can't grab them anymore just poor them in the general direction of my head.....:D

when 21:00 rolls around just have some pretty little thing take me home with her and poor me into bed!

....with my luck, I'll wake up in Rumble's house trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey....come to think of it....

Kegler300
12-09-02, 07:54 AM
Darn it! Did I miss another happy hour? Shoot, I must've already gone home when this post went out.;)

CAS3
12-09-02, 09:27 AM
Just like Jerry...tell us at the last minute so he can have all the alcohol to himself!

gemntx
12-09-02, 12:55 PM
I'm disappointed in 'ya Bones.

JD and coke fer me and keep 'em coming til I fall off my barstool!

Where's your Gunner's Belt?

Glenn

wrbones
12-09-02, 01:02 PM
LMAO ROTF @ Gemntex.

Who needs a gunner's belt anyway!

Musta been a Safety Officer one time or another, huh! LOL.

Good to see ya Major! How ya been!

gemntx
12-09-02, 02:00 PM
They tried to make me a Safety Officer, but I tested too high in the common sense department.

Where did this year go?

By the way, before the next Happy Hour we may need a safe driving lecture. Here's the one I used (I also got counselled for it): "If you drink, don't drive! If you drive, don't drink! Don't get in any g** Da**** accidents and come back on Monday! Dismissed."

Glenn