PDA

View Full Version : I'm asking, will anyone do this?

redneck13
04-04-06, 02:52 PM
:evilgrin: :devious: :flag: I'm asking every Vet on this site, will you do as I am going to do? That is, "WRITE TO YOUR CONGRESSMAN, SENATOR, EVEN KING GEORGE BUSH II, ABOUT TROOPS SERVING NOW, FUNDING CUT, SENDING THEM BACK, WITH POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER?" It is beyond imagination of how a man/woman could be sent back into combat who is taking anxiety, anti-depressants, and cutting the VA funds to help those who are diagnosed with it, PTSD. It's not a catch all. It's a real "MENTAL DISEASE." I for one who have it, it, being PTSD, 100% DISABLED, I know a great deal about it. Some of you younger Marine's who haven't been in combat, or have anyone you know with it? Learn from the web. There are 1000's of sites. I ask all "PLEASE?" "FOR THE MEN/WOMEN WHO ARE SERVING US IN THIS IDIOTIC NO WIN WAR, LEARN ABOUT IT, AND PLEASE WRITE TO YOUR PEOPLE REPRESENTING YOU AND YOUR FELLOW BROTHER AND SISTER MARINE'S, TO TAKE SOME ACTION, GIVE THEM VA MONEY TO HELP THEM, AND STOP LYING ABOUT IT ALL, COVERING UP, WHICH IS NOT UNLIKE THE VIETNAM WAR, KOREAN WAR, WWII, ALL THE WAY BACK TO OUR CIVIL WAR, THERE WERE MEN DIAGNOSED WITH NOW WHAT IS CALLED PTSD...The symptoms don't go away. They don't just include war, PTSD is a very complex "MENTAL DISEASE" and memorie's might not be as bad as they once were reliving your time in combat. It also carries over in regular life. "NO TRUST" "GUILT" "ISOLATION" "ANGER" "RAGE" "SUICIDE" and much more.
I have been fighting, struggling with this since 1988, but longer than that. I knew something was wrong with me. There wasn't any help, until 1983, when it was recognized. It came from the Violent Act of RAPE from women who were victim's of this, the War Vet's, had the same symptoms. PLEASE, I'M ASKING EVERYONE TO HELP YOUR FELLOW BROTHER AND SISTER'S, MARINE'S, OR OTHER SERVICES. THAT IS ALL. CARRY ON MAGGOT'S. SF