PDA

View Full Version : Granny

cohoskip
04-04-06, 11:32 AM
Here is a quote from a Government Employee
Who witnessed a recent interaction between an elderly woman and an antiwar protester in a Metro station in Washington D C

" There were protesters on the train platform handing out pamphlets on the evils of America,
I politely declined to take one.

" An elderly woman was getting off the escalator and a young(20ish) female protester offered her a pamphlet, which she polite;y declined.

" The young protester put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a gesture of friendship and in a soft voice sais,

Lady don't you care about the children of Iraq?

" The old woman looked up at her and said, " Honey my father Died in France in World War II

I lost my Husband in korea and a Son in Vietnam

All three died so you could have the right to stand here and bad mouth our country,

If you touch me again I'll stick this umbrella up your A** and open it."

God Bless America!

thedrifter
04-04-06, 11:35 AM
Amen:thumbup:

Ellie

rb1651
04-04-06, 01:46 PM
Outstanding!!!! :marine:

GySgtRet
04-04-06, 08:58 PM
Don,

If anybody could get away with this is would be a little old lady..

Semper Fi

Arlene Horton
04-04-06, 10:37 PM
:evilgrin: That was outstanding. Considering the fact that I'm a great-granny and have little patience I would deal with that kid a bit more severely. My major threat was always "shape up or this former LPN (Large Polish Nurse) would treat you to an ice water enema. Worked well when I had an obnoxious patient. Usually brought out a smile and a "sorry, Ma'am".:scared: