PDA

View Full Version : Quantico museum

Stanley Brother
04-04-06, 08:39 AM
:flag: I'm looking for information about the new museum ceremony to be held at Quantico this Nov 10 2006? Please help me as I would like to attend this function.

Thanks to all and Semper Fi,

Stan

captken
04-04-06, 01:53 PM
Stan,
You've probably already checked this but just in case here is the web address for the musium; http://www.usmcmuseum.org/Programs_museum.asp
I live and work just a short distance from the musium and the company I work for, Jacobs Sverdrup, is a major player in building it. However, I haven't heard much about the pgm. It is such a big deal that I'm quite sure it will receive max attention. It might be good for the folks who manage Leatherneck to track that for everyone.

FYI, this afternoon we are presenting the first flag flown over the musium to the mother of a young Marine killed last January in Iraq.

Stanley Brother
04-05-06, 06:16 AM
:flag: Hi,
I'm sorry I didn't make mention about the flag raising for our fallen Brother. I just got so absourbed in this trying to get info on the museum. You can rest assure that I pray for them all each and every day. I'm tired of hearing all the junk from the bleeding hearts. If you ever notice almost all the complainers have NEVER served a day protecting this great land of ours.

Keep up the good stuff,

Semper Fi

Stan