John Mayotte
04-03-06, 07:58 PM
Just read that that Mossoui terrorist was found to be eligible for the
death penalty:) . Thank God there is still some sanity left in the
courts. I'm sure some bleeding heart, anti-war activists will protest
and try to appeal it....

GySgtRet
04-03-06, 09:11 PM
like to see this scumbag die for what he did or had direct contact and planned what he did. Let him go to life in prison for what he did on 9/11/01. Let BUBBA take care of him. Remember Jeffery Dahlmer? He did not make it very far.

Just my 2 cents for what its worth.

Marine84
04-04-06, 08:03 AM
Fry him

GySgtRet
04-04-06, 08:08 AM
That would make him a martyr wouldn't it? I agree he needs to burn in He** but why make him ahero?

John Mayotte
04-04-06, 10:42 AM
I couldn't agree more Gunny, except for one thing... us taxpayers would
have to support and feed him for how ever long he survived. Even if it
were for only one day, I wouldn't want my money to be wasted on that
piece of s***. I say spend 10 or 20 cents on a couple of bullets.

Semper Fi

John :flag:

GySgtRet
04-04-06, 11:08 AM
allright put him to death but don't make it merciful. The people that he helped kill had no choice, he has made his choice by doing what he did. So a slow form of torture would be appropriate maybe???

:D

I am not a sadistic person really I am not...

JGNichols
04-04-06, 11:28 AM
Personally, I'd want to make an example of him and give him a recorded public execution, as he is an acknowledged and defiant enemy of our nation. Russian-style execution for this one, take him around the back of the courthouse and introduce him to a high grain hollow point. I'd then send a copy of it gift-wrapped to every corner of the extremist world.

Just this person's opinion.

outlaw3179
04-04-06, 11:55 AM
I agree. As much as I would like to be the guy to pull the trigger ,killing him would only make him a martyr and then all the damn durka badurka jihad terrorists would celebrate. Life of hard labor. Hell pay for it here and then answer to Man when his time here is done.

criggleman
04-04-06, 12:02 PM
Let's get the party started.

bugs
04-05-06, 06:19 AM
Lock 'em up! I'de gladly have my tax dollars go to keeping him in the pen. It would cost us more $ by trying to get the death penalty on him, all the appeals that he would get prior to be sentenced with the dealth penalty, too much cash there.
I don't think he would last too long in there anyways, and the entire time he would be alive, it would be torture anyways....Do you think he would be able to sleep......he wouldnt have a saine (if he had any to begin with) second for the remainder of his life - and whatever inmates does end his life should get a reward of some sort!!!!! Just hope they make it a slow death..........