PDA

View Full Version : New post on our site

Rob Parry
12-05-02, 09:51 AM
Hi from the UK. One of our guys posted this web-site address on our Military Forums. I sincerely hope nobody minds or takes offence, but it sent me rocking and rolling, I just had to share it. Over here we have something called friends reunited, for old school friends and college friends to get in touch, this is a twist on that theme.

:) http://www.talibanreunited.com/talibanpictures.html

CAS3
12-05-02, 06:01 PM
Is that for real or is it someones idea of a sick joke?

Sparrowhawk
12-05-02, 06:20 PM
oNLY THE ERNIE PUPPET PICTURE COMING OUT OF THE CLOUD IS REAL. ALL THE OTHER PICTURES ARE NOW.... lmao

ecomsg68
12-05-02, 07:54 PM
Havn't you hear Ernie is TAD on Afghan USO tour
:bunny: :banana:

Rob Parry
12-06-02, 09:07 AM
Cas, it's what we call humour, occassionally it helps to laugh at what you can't hit! Sorry if it offends you, but it's droll and makes all my Bootneck friends fall over. We also have a Daily Regulating Order, it concerns keeping the cave clean and tidy, the only exception is when being bombed by B52s. Anybody want to read it?

Yours Aye, Rob Parry

thedrifter
12-09-02, 11:00 AM
Daily News of December 9, 2002:

http://www.top-greetings.com/v/2002/12/saddam09.jpg

BAGHDAD (AheadOfNews.com) - An alleged cloaking device disguised as a hedgehog is slowing the hunt for Iraqi weapons of mass destruction.
Hans Blix, chief United Nations weapons inspector, reported the problem Tuesday in response to criticism by Newton Claw, chairman of a Pentagon advisory committee. Claw had charged that Blix and his team of inspectors had "failed to find weapons of mass destruction lodged in every crevice from Umm Qasr to Karkuk. If they were snakes, he wouldn't see them until they jumped up and bit him on the nose."

Blix denied Claw's accusation, calling it "totally ludicrous." He said Claw would be "perfectly welcome to come with us while we inspect. He will see for himself that when we approach anything vaguely suspicious, it disappears." He blamed the problem on a cloaking device, one of several allegedly provided to the Iraqis by the U.S. during Iraq's war with Iran in the 1980s.

Blix acknowledged that he had never seen the cloaking device because of its self-cloaking properties. "However," he said, "People who have seen it tell me it resembles a hedgehog."

Condoleezza Rice, U.S. National Security Advisor, denied that the U.S. had ever provided Iraq with cloaking devices.

Tariq Aziz, Deputy Prime Minister of Iraq, denied that Irag harbored any hedgehogs.

U.S. President George W. Bush said that the dispute about hedgehogs provided "further evidence that Saddam Hussein is someone I really really don't like."

Sempers,

Roger

CAS3
12-09-02, 11:18 AM
Rob Parry...
I did not find it offensive, just was not sure how to take it...as humor or an outrage.
Now that I am aware it is all in good fun.
On those B52's, you and the boys should find a new game......duck...duck...goose.......

wrbones
12-09-02, 11:53 AM
Daily regulating order LMAO. That's gotta be funny! Don't mind CAS, Rob, she be a little....strange... anyway....

I can imagine her frustration.....getting to visit here, online, with her hubby, and not bein' able to touch him.....She's just a litte distracted.....

'Course she can't touch me either, so I can say what I wanta....:D

He can't touch me either....:D.

Wait a minute while I change my profile....

Rob Parry
12-14-02, 01:54 PM
This was collected from the back of a cave by members of a Royal Marine patrol. Technically it's top secret,.............not!

Subject: Memorandum

To: All Al Queda Fighters

Subject: The Cave

Hi guys. We've all been putting in long hours recently but we've really come together as a group and I love that! However, while we are fighting a jihad, we can't forget to take care of the cave, and frankly I have a few concerns:

First of all, while it's good to be concerned about cruise missiles, we should be even more concerned about the dust in our cave. We want to avoid excessive dust inhalation, (a health and safety issue) - so we need to sweep the cave daily. I've done my bit on the cleaning roster; have you? I've posted a sign-up sheet near the cave reception area (next to the halal toaster).

Second, it's not often I make a video address but when I do, I'm trying to scare the **** out of most of the world's population, okay? That means that while we're taping, please do not ride your scooter in the background or keep doing the 'Wassup' thing. Thanks.

Third: Food. I bought a box of Dairylea recently, clearly wrote "Ossy" on the front, and put it on the top shelf. Today, two of my Dairylea slices were gone. Consideration. That's all I'm saying.

Fourth: I'm not against team spirit and all that, but we must distance ourselves from the Infidel's bat and ball games. Please do not chant "Ossy Ossy Ossy, Oy Oy Oy" when I ride past on the donkey. Thanks.

Five: Graffiti. Whoever wrote "OSAMA F**KS DONKEYS" on the group toilet wall, It's a lie, the donkey backed into me, whilst I was relieving myself at the edge of the mountain.

Six: The use of chickens is strictly for food. Assam, the old excuse that the 'chicken backed into me, whilst I was relieving myself at the edge of the mountain' will not be accepted in future. (With donkeys, there is a grey area.)

Finally, we've heard that there may be Western soldiers in disguise trying to infiltrate our ranks. I want to set up patrols to look for them. First patrol will be Omar, Muhammad, Abdul, Akbar and Dave.

Love you lots,
Group Hug.

Os.

PS - I'm sick of having "Osama's Bed Linen" scribbled on my laundry bag. Cut it out, it's not funny anymore.