PDA

View Full Version : Fundraiser for wounded Marines and the families of fallen Marines

Christina S
03-30-06, 05:20 PM
Hi, <br />
<br />
I am writing to let you know about a cookbook that Weber Grills is publishing to raise money for four US Marine Corps Charities that support wounded Marines and the families of fallen Marines....

Christina S
03-30-06, 06:28 PM
PS. I work for the marketing agency that helped with the competitions and designed the book. Weber paid for all development and all costs of the competition. There will be a final grilling competition on May 25 in NYC during Fleet Week. Jeep, Mariott, and United are all helping with the expenses. FCL in Chicago donated the printing. There are other companies that gave their generous support and you will be able to read about them when the web site launches. Everyone believes in these charities and is committed to making this program a success.

If you would like to read more about the competition, google Command of the Grill.

Kind regards.

lovdog
03-31-06, 03:35 PM
Christina:

Don't eat a whole lot of steak nowadays. Will Volume II have the "Salute for the Chicken? - I am interested in that one!! Or volume III - "Salute for the Fish? that would be great too!! I know, there is always one in the crowd!!!
SF