PDA

View Full Version : This Will Make You Proud

Ed Palmer
03-22-06, 08:15 AM
http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/THISWILLMAKEYOUPROUD.HTML

Marine84
03-22-06, 08:42 AM
OOHRAH Captain! THAT'S why I joined the Corps - PRIDE BABY!

rb1651
03-22-06, 09:31 AM
I'd follow the Captain thru the gates of hell!!! Outstanding, Sir. :usmc:

Thanks for the link, Ed. If the freakin' media won't report the news that needs to be reported, at least we can get the word out via the internet and let the world know what's really going on.

mrbsox
03-22-06, 11:08 AM
Poolees, et al....

Take this to heart.
TRAINING WORKS

It is imperative that as a Marine, you understand, and believe, that the training you receive WORKS to complete missions and win battles.

While it is instintive to take cover when being fired upon, that action (or inaction) DOES NOT save your azz. It makes you a sitting duck for a sniper, or mortar round...

Move. 'CLOSE WITH AND DEFEAT BY MEANS OF SMALL ARMS FIRE AND HAND TO HAND'. Teufelhunden. Shock troops. The 'Yellow Legs'. Nick names we wear proudly, because they were given to the Corps by our enemy, due to the tenacity with which we defeat our foes.

Take your training serious, and it will bring you and your brothers home.

Ohh-Fkn-Rahhhhh

bigdog43701
03-22-06, 06:39 PM
in 11 years i came across very few great Marine officers, officers that thought first of their men, then the mission. this Marine is one of the greatest Marines in our corps today. i hope he leads a long and prosperous career.

GySgtRet
03-22-06, 07:36 PM
Some Marines think that because we have Generals such as General Pace JCS out of the ranks of leaders in our beloved Corps. I don't think that this is true at all. Just look at this great example of leadership..OORAH Sir Semper Fidelis

firefly109
03-22-06, 08:59 PM
from firefly109 sgt e5 1954-1962 captain iwish i could have served with a leader like you .
iserved with officers like you during my 8 years god bless you M

ARINE

THEIR ARE NOT ENOUGH TRUE LEADERS LIKE YOU.
I AM SENDING THIS ON TO OTHERS TO READ HOW A TRUE LEADER TAKES CARE OF HIS MEN.

USMCDaughter22
03-22-06, 09:01 PM
Hmm, I swear I've seen that story somewhere before. I think my friend's husband was one of the Marines whose life was saved by this courageous Marine, but I'm not sure if its the same one. He is a hero either way. God Bless Him! OOHRAH and Semper Fi!:flag: Ones like him are why I LOVE the Corps!