PDA

View Full Version : Patriot Guard Riders

recon532002
03-20-06, 01:38 PM
Have you seen the news about the Church group protesting funerals of fallen Soldier's This group stands with anti troop and other nasty comment signs toward the grieving family. A group called the Patriot Guard Riders will come with a group of Veteran Bikers from all walks of life They stand between the families and the protesters with 3x5 old glory's that block the view of the protesters. As Many as 200 biker's come to these fallen comrads funerals to support the family. When the noise of the Protesters become too loud these brothers on bikes will run there motors of there rides hard enough to drowned out the negative voices. of these people. Hats of to the Patriot Guards for there service. More info athttp://www.patriotguard.org/
Recon:flag:

GySgtRet
03-20-06, 02:21 PM
There have been a few postings on this subject. I think that what the Patriot Guard Riders and other groups are doing is great. No matter who has fallen in battle they should be honored.

:flag:

hrscowboy
03-20-06, 03:22 PM
I am a current member of the the patriot guards here in Kansas. every patriot guard has there own home base where they live but alot of us cross state lines to attend funerals of our fallen heros. The only problem is that this phelps guy is looking for anything to be able to sue anyone for anything so when we form our lines he and his followers say all kinds of things to get someone to try something. But this scumbag phelps is finding out that his protest are not working since the forming of the patriot guard. You do not have to have a Motorcycle to be a member of the Patriot guards gentlemen so i invite any of you to join.
Semper Fi hrscowboy

redneck13
03-23-06, 05:29 PM
:evilgrin: :flag: :iwo: Hey Cowboy? How do I find out where to join? I live in Texas. Are they on the web anywhere? I'm a rider, I'd be one proud dude to drown out this a****h**** who in the hell is this phelps feller? Thanks Man, pbail57@aol.com, if you want to send me how to, I'd appreciate it. SF

hrscowboy
03-23-06, 10:44 PM
www.patriotguard.org/ is the website gentlemen..

testforecho2112
03-24-06, 12:04 AM
I am a member in Utah, the guys have been very good to me. Most of our Guard ride Harley's and they dont give me too much grief about my streetbike. Over all, I am making friends and new riding partners, as well as being able to do my part. A great organization, doing GREAT things!

SF,

Bill

hrscowboy
03-24-06, 09:48 AM
orahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Semper Fi...

ferg81mm
03-24-06, 01:20 PM
you will want to check your junk mail filters, it took me a little time to figure out the mail was being sent to the junk mail