PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say THANKS

redneck13
03-16-06, 03:13 PM
:D To my fellow Brother's/Sister's here and a special thanks to Jerry, Yellowing, I just wanted to say "THANKS". I thank all who participate on this wonderful site. There isn't another site I've found that can compare to the quality of it's content. The respectfullness, the entire site so easy to navigate. A place where everyone has a chance to be unafraid to speak their minds about any Topic posted. Where one's can argue back and forth, with respect, where one can find new friends. I have. I now communicate on a regular basis with two Marines whom I've met one, the other I hope to someday. Both are very "salty" yet even over cyberspace you can feel the closeness we have achieved.
I would like to meet other's, be able to get to know them. Tell each other about each other. It's a pure enjoyment. Being alone after 38 years, my wife left and divorced me, this place, has kept me going. I'm not by any means trying to suck up to the "management" or to the "builders" of this site. I think that sometimes it's just good to stop and smell the roses. Count your blessings. This is one of the times where I am counting my blessing's.
I have one wish. I wish I could find another partner who would forever understand me. Where I wouldn't be so lonely. Maybe that someone, "FEMALE" persuation, LOL, not "Hump Mountain", no do, LOL.
Maybe if we could ask Mr. Shaffer if he could possibly undertake the possibility of adding a "Meet Another" with a short bio, picture, sort of like a dating thing, but, not like the one's I've been on. I'm not that desperate. LOL.....Anyhow just a suggestion Jerry. Again, thanks Ms. Ellie for your continual effort's of keeping us well informed. Love Jerry your quotes. Yellowing? Well you mean a lot to me also. So with that said...Carry on Maggot's....I got to go catch me some fish. (IF it ain't green? Well what the hell is your problem? Paint it grape!!! Uh Rah!!!)

Ed Palmer
03-16-06, 03:52 PM
Ya shoulda said something earler we might coulda fixed you up with Miss Ellie
For she went and gotr self hitched to that southern boy

redneck13
03-16-06, 04:17 PM
Well Iz a southern boy mysef, not a hillbilly, a hickbilly. LOL.....It might take one special Lady to be able to live with a "hickabilly" of course I'm a "redneck" "Git 'r Done!! LOL....If'n anyone know's of a good hard core lady, also can be very nice, my e-mail is pbail57@aol.comgive it to 'em, or write me give their's. Whataya'll think? SF

thedrifter
03-16-06, 07:48 PM
Thanks...

I enjoy helping you Marines..

I have to Thank You Marines for helping me to move forward in my life after the passing of my late husband...

I do have to say my southern boy was a friend (Mark aka thefontman) who I married 7 months ago ....but I do have to set the story straight...He was a northern boy who moved down south..

Jerry to me gets a hand salute for making this site possible..

wind'nface I will keep my ears and eyes open for you..;)

Ellie

redneck13
03-18-06, 12:39 PM
:banana: :D On the advice of "counsel", BIG LOL.....I was told to narrow my search for a partner with some criteria. I'm not much on doin' this sort of thing, so I hope all will take what I post here with a bit of latitude, K? LOL....I can't keep from laughing at my counsel, who gave me some idea's, which I am not about to post here, even though it did make some sense. He's a good Marine/dear friend of mind.
Okay, yeah I'm lonely. I live in Texas. Texas is not all desert, sand, scrub brush, tumble weed's. I live in Eastern Texas, south of Tyler Texas, off RT 69, in a nice peaceful chunk of land I own, with tree's, grass, Lawn type LOL, and at the moment I live in a 1 bedroom, (I hate the term "Trailer House") it's a "MOBILE HOME." He asked me if I preferred a "Lady" with prior Military Service and or connection?....Yes. A former Women Marine. Why? So we'd be on the same page, i.e. understanding of way's in general. Race? NASCAR. LOL. Seriously? The color of skin is only that, color, the heart is what count's. (Shaffer is goin' to throw a hissy when he reads this, Sorry Jerry, I have to respond, PLEASE?) Cook/Clean? Yes, both share the chores. I'm a good cook. I'm not hard to please. Creed? Well, I'm not to sure how that would fit in, as I don't mind what a person believe's if the two can agree to let each other have their own belief's, principle's, faith's. Age? Well I'm 57, so that being said, someone no more than 10 yrs my jr. With all due respect for over 10yr's my senior. :-) Children? Financial stability? Be nice to have someone who I could share their Mother with, from afar. Financial stability?
Don't need to be a millionaire, nor for that matter a rich Lady. I'm pretty much stable, poor, but stable. No, not poor, I am above the poverty line.
Other things which I'll leave to people's imagination, it starts with S.....how etc. Don't know, as love is love.
So, with a red face I submit to you Ms. Ellie, and anyone else, some things that I like, would like, however, I don't expect a model, nor will they get one. LOL. Just have a good sense of humor, don't sweat the small stuff, live and let live, and let 'r rip from there. Git 'R Done. Thanks to all. SF., Carry on. Thanks.

redneck13
03-18-06, 12:43 PM
Thanks Ms. Ellie, I know you are one find "Lady" and the man you have now, he's very, very, lucky. LOL=Lot's of Love, K? God Bless. oh yeah....anyone who might know of someone? tell them to send me an eme pbail57@aol.com. K?