PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh-hhaaaaaaa

DrPepper
12-02-02, 11:19 AM
So this is where everybody went? Dont know what the heck is going on but miss all my buddies :( So whereever they go I will follow LMAO

Semper Fi
Pepper

wrbones
12-02-02, 11:23 AM
Welcome aboard! Grab a beer and find a rack. You got firewatch tonight! :)

Welcome Home Marine!

Sparrowhawk
12-02-02, 01:37 PM
Heck, he's got to burn the Shi*ters, ain't that what happens to FNG's, or Marine's that missed formation?

http://chulai.homestead.com/files/Explosion.jpg

vance
12-02-02, 02:27 PM
Dang , you people didn't mess around when you burnt the species feces in the barrels!

wrbones
12-02-02, 02:35 PM
Alright, he gets to burn the ****ters, THEN he's got firewatch!

Enjoy yer beer, DrPepper!

DrPepper
12-02-02, 07:46 PM
Ok Marines - lets get one thing straight right off the bat!!!! I am not a he, him or anything of the male species. I am definately a female. LMAO

Semper Fi,
Pepper

SHOOTER1
12-02-02, 08:03 PM
TKhis is the New Corps, even females type 1 can burn the Sh*****s , so git the deisel fuel and go to it , Fire watch after as bones sayes, Semper Fi., and welcome aboard, cant say we dont give warm welcomes to all

wrbones
12-02-02, 08:33 PM
Ya wanta be called a Marine and not a BAM, right! LOL. ;)

Welcome Home.

Couldn't tell in those cammies ya had on!

( Goes to show ya, we ain't profile Nazis ! LMAO )

JAMarine
12-02-02, 09:11 PM
Don't let em fool ya hon, we got loud mouths but big hearts. Just watch em flirt with ya before long.

Welcome Aboard and Welcome Home Marine.

Ifn ya need anything don't hesitate to Sound Off.

Sempers To Ya.

rich

wrbones
12-02-02, 09:39 PM
I wasn't gonna flirt with her til I found out what she's packin'! Then I'll know how to defend myself! LMAO.

ecomsg68
12-02-02, 10:07 PM
Female gender ... Women Marine type ... got my vote :thumbup:

I havn't been down around Glenview NAS for a liftime, wasn't that one of the bases that got padlocked? Back about 74 I worked in the area and I thought there was talk about closing at that time. I heard that on more than one occasion 'naval airplane drivers' practiced unplanned naval/water landings into Lake Michigan?

:qmark:

DrPepper
12-03-02, 02:29 PM
ecomsg68
Yeah from what I hear NAS Glenview is now a huge golf course. Sad too because it was a good base - I really enjoyed my time there.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Its good to see so many active people in the forums.

Semper Fi Marines

Pepper

Kegler300
12-03-02, 02:59 PM
Well hello, DrPepper...my name's MrPibb!:D

DrPepper
12-03-02, 10:52 PM
heehee sure it is Kegler and I'm sure 7-up is around here somewhere too LMAO

ecomsg68
12-03-02, 11:01 PM
It's got to be CRS ... but what is Pibb? A soft drink or somthing?

:confused:

DrPepper
12-03-02, 11:04 PM
Mr Pibb is a generic Dr Pepper - Not as good of course but with the general same taste. It'll do in a pinch but not as good as the real stuff. =)

ecomsg68
12-03-02, 11:14 PM
Of course it strange to me, don't drink soft drinks! :devious:

Always figured as long as there's beer 'the necker of the gods' ... well why waste time! As I've heard said '... life is just to dam short to drink cheap beer ...'

:lick:

Gary
12-04-02, 04:21 PM
ecomsg68 you're from Wisconsin and you've never heard of Mr. Pibb sodas?? you really need to get out of those corn fields once in a while. :D :banana: :evilgrin:

FMFgrunt
12-04-02, 05:43 PM
Mr Pibb is a Coca Cola Product
http://www.misterpibb.com/

I think Mr. Pibb went to Washington. Don't know if it was DC or State

ecomsg68
12-04-02, 06:26 PM
next time I'm at the store, I'll head to the soda isle and see what I can find! Mr. PIBBS or DR. PEPPER ... an impartial taste test from a beer drinker! This aught to be good ...

I'll report back ...

I do belive it was Mr. Smith who went to Washington! I think he was wasting his time ... he should have stayed home!

:banana: :marine:

DrPepper
12-04-02, 10:41 PM
LMAO - Dont you dare come back here and tell me Mr Pibb is better or I'll have to tan yer hide!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the original, individual!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barrio_rat
12-05-02, 03:49 AM
Mr Pibb or Dr Pepper... well, the both suck. Drink the original - Have a Coke and a smile! ;)

ecomsg68
12-05-02, 06:34 AM
Last night I made a point of doing an unofficial survey amount my teenage granddaughters and a couple of their friends. We know that teenagers knowledge base is massive and they are in the advertisement groove of things new and better! I say that with tongue in cheek ....

The question was "Have you ever heard of Mr. Pibbs"? The first response was 'what' and then they looked at me like I was up to somthing. Come on girls just answer the question and they all said 'NO"! Then when I asked them about Dr. Pepper they all smiled and agreed that it's a very good soft drink.

I figured that after this discussion I’m not going to ruin my taste buds by consuming any soft drink. I'm a beer drinker who also likes milk and water.

Dr. Pepper according to my granddaughters
:thumbup: :banana:

CAS3
12-05-02, 05:52 PM
Welcome DrPepper...I remember you..Glad you made the switch to the "real " thing here. I will take your firewatch for fifty bucks....remember those days?

DrPepper
12-05-02, 07:48 PM
CAS3

You know we should know each other - but I am having trouble trying to place you. Help me out here????? LOL

pepper

thedrifter
12-05-02, 08:12 PM
I would watch out for Cas, she is tricky.......LOL

ecomsg68, I drink Red Fussion........Dr Pepper should know it.....LOL

Barrio_rat, drink a real cola, have a Pepsi........LOL

Sempers,

Roger

DrPepper
12-05-02, 08:22 PM
Yes I know Red Fusion - not too bad - just not as good as DrPepper =)

SHOOTER1
12-05-02, 09:21 PM
I hope its not true what the Barrio Rat said about Dr Pepper and Mr Pibb, although i have to admit ive always preferred Dr. Pepper in a pinch, rather have a Dr than a Mr.

CAS3
12-05-02, 09:26 PM
DrPepper...Military.com.............colleensulliva n!

firstsgtmike
12-05-02, 10:48 PM
It's all a matter of taste.

A resupply plane went down in cannibal country. A few months later, the wreckage was spotted and a rescue team went in.

They asked the local cannibal chief if he knew the whereabouts of the pilot and crew.

"Yes, they were very good. We ate their eyes and drank their Pepsi Cola. We ate their arms, and drank their Pepsi Cola. We ate their legs, and drank their Pepsi Cola. We....".

"WAIT, Oh my God, you're not going to tell me that you ate their "things" and drank their Pepsi Cola?."

"NO, "things" go better with Coke."

wrbones
12-05-02, 10:53 PM
Damn, First Sergeant! Now I gotta find something else to drink my JD with! LMAO.

There are so many openings fer cheap shots on this thread! Why you wanna tempt me like that! ;)

firstsgtmike
12-05-02, 11:57 PM
Bones,

For you amateurs, JD is a sipping whiskey.

When I was running the bar, order a JD and ...., you got bar whiskey and .....

I've got too much respect for JD.

firstsgtmike
12-06-02, 12:02 AM
Cas3

Dr.Pepper = Coleen Sullivan?

Damn. I thought she was Polish.

wrbones
12-06-02, 12:24 AM
No CAS3=Coleen Sullivan.

Dr Pepper is fresh meat!...I mean a FNG...I mean...oh welll...

Darwins Greed
12-06-02, 04:29 AM
Man oh man, as far as PiBBs and Peppers go:
Dr. Pepper beats Pibb hands down! (and no, I'm NOT sucking up LC Pepper! :) BUT ah Hah, lo and behold, PiBB makes and awesome comeback with the new flavor PiBB Xtra!
Wich buckos, leaves Dr. Pepper chocking on dust 6 miles back.
(I hate to say bad things about DP, I've been a loyal fan for 6 or seven years, eversince Coke went gross on me, but PiBB Xtra is just better!)
And that's the truth.

DrPepper
12-06-02, 03:04 PM
OK CAS3 - I know now LOL - sry me bad

bones - YOU BAD!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darwins Greed - To each his own they say. Have you tried the Red Fusion? Oh and it must be someone else back there those 6 miles choking because I am right up in front LMAO

Semper Fi
Pepper

wrbones
12-06-02, 03:49 PM
I'm not bad! I'm just very, very good! ;)

I wonder what Dr. Pepper tastes like......

Barrio_rat
12-06-02, 04:43 PM
The 1stSgt put foth:
"For you amateurs, JD is a sipping whiskey.

When I was running the bar, order a JD and ...., you got bar whiskey and .....

I've got too much respect for JD."

Gotta agree with ya there, 1stSgt... If ya gotta mix it, why drink it?

Though, 1/2 and 1/2 with JD and Coors ain't too bad... but that was just a time saver. ;)

wrbones
12-06-02, 05:55 PM
JD is whiskey! Ya want yo sip yer drink, try on some decent scotch!

I wonder if JD mixes with Dr. Pepper.....

DrPepper
12-06-02, 07:42 PM
see bones you are very BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and this DrPepper does not mix with JD because she doesnt drink at all. The only thing I drink is O'Doul's and that don't count cause it's not the real stuff.

wrbones
12-06-02, 08:22 PM
What! I didn't do nothin'! I'm innocent! Innocent, I tell ya!:D

thedrifter
12-06-02, 08:48 PM
Old Saying......

See No Evil.....Hear No Evil......Speak No Evil.......

I Plead the 5th..........

Sempers,

Roger

wrbones
12-06-02, 09:06 PM
Well....maybe just a little bad......

Barrio_rat
12-06-02, 09:16 PM
Bones... I got 80 individuals that say the same thing... hehehe

dchestine
12-07-02, 05:14 AM
yes, Mr. Pibb is a softdrink, along with Dr. Pepper, one is a pepsi product while the other is coke-a-cola's spin off.

Gary
12-07-02, 01:34 PM
I bet most of you didn't know, both Dr. Pepper and Mr. Pibb are made from prune juice :evilgrin: that's why you see so many older folks drinking them ;) :D

DrPepper
12-08-02, 04:07 PM
Hey what are you trying to say Gary? That I'm old?????????

LMAO

Pepper

SHOOTER1
12-15-02, 04:41 PM
DrPepper 12 full ounces thats a lot , or so the saying goes, would DrPepper go with a SHOOTER, and not JD

mardet65
12-22-02, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by FMFgrunt
Mr Pibb is a Coca Cola Product
http://www.misterpibb.com/

I think Mr. Pibb went to Washington. Don't know if it was DC or State

Mr Pibb???? Is that the Planters Peanut Guy??????:p