PDA

View Full Version : Visit with L/Cpl Seeley

JAMarine
03-16-06, 12:49 AM
I just wanted to share my afternoon. I picked Shawn up at the Physical Therapists today. I brought him back to the house where he enjoyed a Bacon Cheese Burger for lunch with my two Daughters. It didn't take long for them to warm up to him as a Big Brother. They even started asking him about his Battle Scars. And I believe it was the first time I saw them actually listen to anyone without interupting. I heard my littlest make the remark; "Ohhh, that musta hurt"! .... Shawn snickered and said; "Yea it did, kinda".

It was pretty nice seeing him in a comfortable atmosphere. I enjoyed seeing him and my girls just setting back and having fun. I will try to insert a pic or two of them.

All in all the L/Cpl's attidude is Great and he's trying to make the right decisions to stay in our Beloved Corps.

God Bless this Young Marine, his Family and Fiancee.

That's it from me for now.

rich

http://www.ywg-web.com/images/Shawn-company.jpg

http://www.ywg-web.com/images/Shawn-dominoes.jpg

Seeley
03-16-06, 12:57 AM
I had a real good time today Rich. Thank you for all you are doing.

JAMarine
03-16-06, 01:59 AM
You have done more for us. Young Marine I'm just doing what we need to do. Marines helping Marines.

It's a lifetime adventure.

rich

jinelson
03-16-06, 02:50 AM
Yes it is Rich OORAH!!! Dang Shawn Im proud of you bro and I thank the good lord that gives us these young men and women of your generation who are not afraid to step forward and give back.

GySgtRet
03-16-06, 05:45 AM
Seeley it is great to see you out and about. Rich I know that Shawn enjoyed you can see it all over his face. But he has a caliber that allows him to do this. Shawn told me on one of my visits to Bethesda that the kids in Iraq enjoyed the presents of Marines they are just like our kids here.

Shawn I want to thank you again for what you have done for all of us.

:banana: :evilgrin:

MillRatUSMC
03-16-06, 06:35 AM
Thanks Rich and Shawn, makes one proud to say I'm a Marine...