PDA

View Full Version : Whose Chappaquiddick was Chappaquiddick?

thedrifter
03-14-06, 09:28 AM
Whose Chappaquiddick was Chappaquiddick? <br />
March 14th, 2006 <br />
Ronald Wieck <br />
<br />
If jesting Pilate would not stay for an answer to his famous question, he owed it to himself to hang around long enough to...

OLE SARG
03-14-06, 10:08 AM
drunken ted dumbarse kennedy is a waste of human flesh. He is lower than whale ****e!!!! I can't believe the people of Mass continue to put this dumbarse in office - he must really have them snowed or the people of Mass are the dumbest people alive!!!!!! I won't trust terrible teddy to clean my ****ter!!!!!!! He should have been prosecuted for MURDER for leaving Mary Jo to die while he ran to get himself an alibi!!!

SEMPER FI,

lovdog
03-14-06, 12:10 PM
Ol'Sarge: Now is that any way to talk about one of our most beloved Congressman, the man who has almost single-handedly elevated the Democratic Party to be the powerhouse that it is today!! The man that is a high ranking member of the Judicial Committee that has sworn to uphold the pride and traditions of the Common man - to fight for our Constitutional Rights given to every American!! The people from Mass. have elected him their Representative time and time again - they have forgiven him for his past because he is a changed man - he has seen the Light!!!!!
Yeah, right!!! That S.O.B. will never change!! He's something that you scrape off the bottom of your boot after walking thru the cow pasture!!! He's been running off his brother's coattails for years and the power of the Kennedy clan has gotten him out of his "stinkin'" jams, along with his nephew!!! His arrogance usually makes me want to chuck my dinner, not to mention his running down anyone on any issue that has one once of logic!!! He'd argue with a stone - just to make himself look like he knew what he was talking about!!
The only epitaph that I'd like to see is the one on his gravestone-"Here lies Ted Kennedy - Hung by Mistake!!" We remember him, don't we??Have a nice day Sarge. SF