PDA

View Full Version : Manly men

thedrifter
03-07-06, 10:10 AM
Manly men

Bookworm, the crypto-conservative blogger, has some worries about what’s happening to our men and asks

...what happens when you make military service a societally unacceptable option for young men and, indeed, encourage young men to feminize themselves?

She is not sanguine.

Ellie

OLE SARG
03-07-06, 10:41 AM
Hell, look no further than the manly men in "Hollywood".

NUFF SAID.

SEMPER FI,

junker316
03-07-06, 10:46 AM
Well, to me you get what you reap. If these Extremists want FREEDOM but also want everything thier way then they will have to stand to be counted at some point. Thier childern will be crying on the battle field fo mommy while the enemy gather strengh to anilate them. They can watch it all on CNN sa the once strong military of America get pounded in some far off land or even on American soil. Sound like a night-mare. Once our nation has subcome to the ideas of these idiots and we are subjected to another great nation falling from it's pedestal, like a top heavy wieght, maybe the crashing sound of it will wake the nation once more. I don't have a problem with men knowing thier femine side. I think it's natural and understandable. But you can't expect a man to cope with things as women do or do the same things as women do. Men and women are two different entities and will always be. At some point the apron strings need cut and the childern grow up. Men will be men and women will be women. Women think more than men do in most cases where as men react faster than women. Trying to force a man to find his femine side isn't going to make him " more of a man ". That would be like forcing a woman to find her masculine side to make her " more of a woman ". It doesn't make either one complete but more apt to seeing the others views.