PDA

View Full Version : An atta boy for Shaffer

redneck13
03-05-06, 07:14 PM
Hey ya'll? I think we need to give Shaffer a great big Atta Boy, how 'bout it? I for one am very proud that he's done such remarkable things on this site. I feel a great privilige and honor to have this site where I can visit so many different topics. We should all be proud of him, Congratulations, keep up the good work. Semper-fi.:D :banana:

Osotogary
03-05-06, 07:23 PM
Yes, his Toys for Tots efforts are superlative. Good work! I bet that there a bunch of kids out there that don't even know Jerry who were just tickled to death to get a toy. Kudos!

Seeley
03-05-06, 08:42 PM
My thoughts exactly. Jerry, you've done some awesome things here, and I know that you've helped many a Marine and POOLee. Wow. I was 15 when I started attending this site as a wanabe...my how time slips through one's fingers! SEMPER FI JERRY! ERR!

rb1651
03-05-06, 08:52 PM
Jerry, I can't add much to what has already been said, but my upmost respect to you, and thanks for all that you do for the kids and for us. I SALUTE YOU, my Brother!!!

Arlene Horton
03-05-06, 10:18 PM
Jerry....you are amazing! All the work you put into the site as well as all you do for the kids. I'm proud to be lucky to know you. Semper Fi

semperfiman
03-05-06, 10:55 PM
great great job bro semper fi

Wyoming
03-06-06, 08:15 AM

Sempers Shaffer, Semper Fi.

Good job and low key. Thanks.

JAMarine
03-06-06, 06:32 PM
Way to go Brother. It's an Honor and Privilege to be associated with you and the other professionals on this site as well as the many Marines and Supporters who frequent it.

You're one of the Best Shaffer. There are few I would come to when called in a time of need...... and you are on that list.

Your Friend Always.

rich