PDA

View Full Version : This is different and kinda fun

wrbones
11-29-02, 12:55 PM
At least I thought it was interesting! LOL

Take the personality test and then the IQ test.

I'll tell ya how I did after you take them! LOL.

Well....alright, I got a 131 on their version of the IQ, knowing that all tests are subjective...fer some reason they call me a poet and a "word warrior"on their personality test...go figure. My grammar sucks! not to mention my spelling...at least accordin' to MrBSox! LOL.

The catch is, they offer a ten page or so "report" on how ya did fer a price, but the tests and initial results are free.

Gary
11-29-02, 01:01 PM
where???

wrbones
11-29-02, 01:16 PM
http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/

firstsgtmike
11-29-02, 07:11 PM
I'm a Chosen One because I'm a Golden/Seeker.

They said I could be trusted to return phone calls. ? ? ?

I scored a 131 on the iq test too. I guess that means that bones and I used the same cheat sheet.

montana
11-29-02, 08:30 PM
duh.......only scored 120.....said i exseled in liguistic skills ..LOL
plum good fer someone that flunked english from 3rd grade on
oh ya...also that i have great artistic tallent.....hummmm
gee maybe so.....i have been known to draw flies

virwar
11-29-02, 08:34 PM
Yerrp!!! 129

wrbones
11-29-02, 10:47 PM
Shhhhhh! The cheat sheets a secret dammit! And yer supposed to change a couple of answers so they don't catch on!

mrbsox
11-30-02, 07:46 AM
122.... even a blind squirll can find an acorn once in a while :D

I'm a 'visual mathematician'. Guess that means I can see numbers !!

I have to wonder WHO makes this stuff up, WHO assigns a LOGIC answer to some of the pictures, and then WHO makes a mathematical model of it, so you can use it in a computer ???

And how do you know which ones you GUESSED right, or guessed wrong.

122.... hummmmmmm must of done some good guessing

Terry

Barrio_rat
11-30-02, 11:12 AM
133... and I'm a Visionary Philosopher... Whatever the hell that is! One thing it got right, I learn best through experience.

Sparrowhawk
11-30-02, 11:47 AM
My IQ score is 84

they said;

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. To determine your ability in these areas, we compared your answers to those given by the 6.5 million people who have taken Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

The even better news is that Emode has taken intelligence assessment a step further than the rest, offering you insight no other IQ test can give. We have developed a reliable statistical algorithm that analyzes patterns in your responses to determine the unique way that your brain functions, revealing your Intellectual Type.

<hr>
Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Precision Processor. This means that among other things, you have <b>superior skill in mathematics</b>

LMAO

I just ckick, ckick, ckicked every which way, no pattern, no looky looking for any answers, just clicked an answer at random.

http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/images/processor_s.gif

I must be smarter then I look, and a "Precision Processor" Heck I stills take my shoes off to count my numbers....

firstsgtmike
11-30-02, 11:51 AM
Bones,

We should have used Barrio_rat's cheat sheet.

OR, maybe he took your advice, used yours and changed some of the answers.

firstsgtmike
11-30-02, 12:22 PM
Sparrowhawk,

I remember taking a test one time, where several of us only had the answer sheets to be filled in, but were given no question sheets.

Like you, I went down the page, selecting A, B, C, D, at random.

I remembered something I had heard someplace. When in doubt, the correct answer is C. So my sheet was weighted in favor of the C's.

I passed. And my score was higher than several of the people who had the question sheets.

NOW, for a limited time only, you can take advantage of my special offer. For $13.27 I will provide you with a statistical analysis of the patterns of your responses.

I will pass on to you the information I receive from the psychic hotline, but since you're not supposed to know that, forget I said it.

Watch the swinging medallion, you're getting sleepy, you're getting sleepy, forget I said anything about the psychic hotline, sleepy, sleepy, forget I said anything about the psychic hotline.

There, its done. Do we have a deal for the $13.27?