PDA

View Full Version : The Black Widow By Will aka "Royal Marine"

royalmarine
03-04-06, 06:49 PM
The Black Widow By Will aka "Royal Marine"

It was a cold blustery night at Pearson International Airport, Toronto, Canada this 16th day of February, 2006. My flight had been cancelled due to bad weather so I decided not to pay for a hotel and opted for the cold marble floor near the water tank. I was exhausted due to the lengthy travel from Baghdad, Iraq.

I had got about 4 hours of restless sleep when I decided to hell with it and got up to go smoke a cigarette. Dragging my 1 piece of checked luggage and laptop computer I made my way out the main doors for the cold air. Once I finished my smoke, I went back and found a chair open and decided to wait a few more hours before going through the security to get to my departure gate.

After clearing security, I found my departure gate and found that I still had 4 hours to wait. You have to love Toronto, first they tell you it’s a mechanical problem then change it to a weather problem, but that’s another story.

I caught my flight at 0950 and it was an hour flight to my home in Sarnia, Canada. When I landed and collected my checked luggage, I proceeded to the taxi stand for the 10 minute ride home. Boy was I shocked when the taxi pulled into my driveway.

I asked the driver to wait for me until I was able to verify that nobody was there or somebody would let me in. There was a car parked there, but nobody answered the doors as I knocked on all of them. I decided to take the taxi just a couple of blocks away to drop my things off before walking in the -22 c temps back to my house.

When I got to my house, the unknown car was pulling away with a woman and her son. I asked them where my car was and where my belongings were since there was a ReMax for-sale sign in my yard. They told me it was impounded by Canadian Immigration. The woman made a scene infront of her son, whom I think didn’t understand his mother as he looked mentally handicapped. Then she drove off saying she would return in a couple of hours.

More then 2 hours had gone by, then by chance a real estate agent saw me sitting in the cold on the back porch and offered me to come in. I found it strange that I am being invited into my own home, but nonetheless, accepted. I produced my ID as to who I was and that’s when he revealed a secret that had been told 7 months prior.

I was shocked when the man told me that I was dead! I thought I was there in the flesh, but you could see it in his eyes that he was looking at a ghost. After a few moments of shock for the man, he then went on to tell me how I died.

The story had circulated from the then wife, that I was a Marine sniper in Fallujah, Iraq shooting the bad guys and then taking their pictures because I liked killing. I was in total awe as he continued to tell me that I was finally declared dead in Canada by this woman. She passes herself on as a nurse in which she in not, she is a certified tech in family birthing at Mt. Clemmons General Hospital. In other words, she is only a mid-wife with a glorified title. It is hard for me to imagine that this woman working with infants could have such a mind to tell everyone I was dead. That probably explains how she was able to declare me dead, she has access to the death certificates. She probably stole one or more and uses them on unsuspecting victims such as myself.

But this was only the beginning, it takes more then a death certificate to acquire my assets. It takes a power of attorney and other legal documents. That’s what led me to the US Marines at Selfridge Air National Guard Base. This womans son is a Marine stationed there. And to my own investigations, Lance Corporal Anthony S. Brambilla has access to power of attorneys and other legal documents as he works in the administration section.

In the meantime, I talked with the DOD (Department of Defense) Police, Military Police and the 47th Marine Group Senior Officers of the situation. A Marine MP on duty then contacted L/Cpl Brambilla and put him on the phone with myself. I asked him where my car and household goods were. He informed me while the officers were listening, that they, meaning his mother, brother and himself mailed them to my mother on Presidents day. For those of you who don’t know, that is a US Holiday and all banks, posts, federal offices are closed. Now the DOD and Military Police knew he was lying. The abruptly left to go and speak with L/Cpl Brambilla.

While I was talking with Senior Group Officers, they promptly alerted the JAG as well as the Prosecutor that happened to be there on a visit. NIS (Naval Investigative Services) were called to investigate L/Cpl Brambilla. I had also let the Marines know that Brambilla was a name change, his real name was Anthony Yannatta. It was also discovered that his brother and sister were using my surname without my authorization or legal documentation. More things for the Military to investigate as L/Cpl Brambilla had access to all of that kind of documentation.

I had to excuse myself as I had another meeting with Federal Law Enforcement at the Blue Water Bridge in Port Huron. Once I arrived at the Customs and Immigration, I was promptly greeted by a Federal Investigator. I informed him what the woman Lizette Yannatta had told me about my car and that my household goods and everything was stolen and transported across international borders. The Officer assured me that they will look into the matter as well as having a false status in the US. The plot just keeps on getting better I’m saying to myself.

I crossed the border and went to my house only to find more things had disappeared while I was in the states for a few hours. I have already used a borrowed car from a most wonderful couple who didn’t even know me. I was ready to call it a night when the woman called the police. I had 5 police cars in front of my house and once I showed them my ID and brought them up to speed with what this woman was doing, they said they were sorry but had to check out the complaint. I informed them that this was the 2nd time since my arrival home that the woman has called the police, to try and remove me from my house. They only could say better me then them, cause she sounds like a real *****! I couldn’t have agreed more, thanked them then went to bed.

To Be Continued………. Keep Checking Back It Only Gets Better:marine:

Static_Sky25
03-05-06, 02:44 AM
and I thought I had woman problems... that sucks Will but thanks for puttin my crap in perspective....

Wyoming
03-05-06, 07:28 AM

Keep up the fight and keep us informed. Interesting to say the least!!

yellowwing
03-05-06, 12:34 PM
I think she will soon find out that she grossly underestimated a Marine's true character and tenacoty. Never Quit! Prayers out to you Bro.

redneck13
03-05-06, 03:15 PM
"She got the Gold mine, you got the Shaft." For now maybe....Way to go Marine. People just don't get it do they? Don't *****with a Marine, you could turn color's. Semper Fi Bro. This blow's my mind.

papercut
03-17-06, 10:59 AM
I am part of 1st Battalion, 24th Marines. I know also know LCpl Brambilla. I have not heard anything about this.

royalmarine
03-20-06, 04:41 PM
"I am part of 1st Battalion, 24th Marines. I know also know LCpl Brambilla. I have not heard anything about this."

You should check with Group on this. The best advice I can give you is stay clear of that family or they will steal you blind. Ask about the SSgt MP and the DOD Police that went to see him at his office. Check with the Gunny to see if he went to Germany with the LCpl to identify my body. You may only hear lies from him, but with God as my witness, its all true.

Semper Fi :flag:

Josephine
03-21-06, 09:08 AM
Hey bootie, you forgot the opening line:

Gen dit no sh*t

Safe Guard

Good story!

royalmarine
09-06-06, 05:36 AM
I haven't forgotten to write the next part, the fact of the matter is, it is done, I just can't post it at this time. I can only publish it after the Trial which will take place in February, 2007. I will publish it shortly after the trial. I am looking forward to the trial as I want to see the "suspects" faces when they see I'm alive.

:flag:

6yrforMar
09-06-06, 11:09 PM
I hope they hang the whole bunch of them,don`t give up justice will be served.SEMPER FI!