PDA

View Full Version : What are we really accomplishing?

redneck13
03-03-06, 09:26 PM
:qmark: :no: In a recent interview of the Pakistan Leader the interviewer asked in effect....We, the US is hated, we are called invader's by some. Flags burned, yankee go home, to hell with Bush, etc. Yet, when one of your own blow's themselves up killing a mass of their own people, you don't say much, why is that?
I would like to know what are we really accomplishing over there? The terrorist's are going to continue after we're gone. Killing each other. It says so in the Bible for pete sakes. Are our young men/women worth their lives to sacrifice, when tribe is against tribe? Okay. We got rid of the butcher. We catch some high up Al Quedo, or whomever, Terrorist. At what cost?
The way to fight a war? Like the Gulf war- I. We went in, killed as many as we could, lost a small amount, and got stopped at Sad-damn insane's front door.
Why didn't we take him out then? Okay, he's heard talking about WMD's, to be used against us. He can't. His brother's, religious, or conviction's thereof, will, but kill their own in doing so? Who's next? Iran? Syria? Palestine? I support whole heartedly our men and women for their resolve to do as ordered. I don't support this war or any other war, unless we let the Military "dictate" how it's gonna be done. Not some lame brain politician born with a silver spoon in their mouths, and especially Rummy Dummy. We need to get the hell out of there, have our military ready to protect our Border's. We need to be spending money on this "so called homeland security." "Beef up our border's." "For once, damn, damn, damn it...I'm so sick of this...."HOW ABOUT US--- MR. PRESIDENT?"
The people you have let down miserably from the disaster's of hurricanes?
The poor in the hills of Tn., Ky., W.VA. Them coal miner's? Or the one down the road from me, that eat's dog food to exist that many including myself help?The prices of everything keeps going up and up. "YOU CAN NOT WIPE OUT TERROISM IN IT'S FORM IN THIS CRAZY MIXED UP GOOFY WORLD!!"
"WITH ALL THE TECHNOLOGY THAT WE HAVE?" "YOU CAN'T CATCH BEN LADIN?" "THERE ARE CAMERA'S THAT ARE SENT INTO THE BOWEL'S OF THE EARTH THAT TAKE PICTURE'S THRU SOLID ROCK LOOKING FOR OIL, GAS." I've seen it, right behind my place, in a pasture, the picture's it took of the massive gas field. We have satellite's that can see a knat wipe it's butt. "BUT WE CAN'T FIND HIM?" It's also very sad for me to realize how some of the already rich, are getting, off the poor who enlist in our arm forces because they can't find a job, and they're being used by the rich to further fill their pocket's.
I'm "ONE TRUE BLUE AMERICAN." "I BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY." "I BELIEVE IN TRADITIONAL VALUE'S." "I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE USING PEOPLE FOR THEIR GAIN." "LIKE HALIBURTON?" "EXXON." Who else? This war is costing this country billion's and billion's, maybe trillion's, for What? Yes, I remember 9-11, I cried. What happened to the money that I donated to the Red Cross, that what 100's of thousand's of survivor's haven't got yet? It wasn't Sad-Damn-insane that did it to us! Why don't we invade China? They kill 100's a day for being a thief. Why not all other countrie's who don't hold the same moral's, belief's, etc? I'm sorry if this might make some upset with me. I had to get it off my chest. I welcome any and all comments. I served. I realized when we started having, "free fire zones?", this, what I was doing, was a damn joke. How could I justify not only to myself, but to Mom's, Dad's, Wive's, the loss of their loved one? When they could shoot I couldn't? In Nam? We didn't know who was who wasn't, except for the NVA. How can we expect to win any war when we can't find the enemy? The enemy? When we kicked their butt's goin' in? They just blended in with the main populace. Are they the one's who are killing our men/women now? "God help us all.":mad:

redneck13
03-03-06, 10:35 PM
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]I forgot to put what the Pakistan Leader said to the reporter....OOOP's, Drain Bamage, forgive me LOL
He said that it was not good how Westerner's are deemed when they are trying to create peace and democracy or to that effect. He evaded her questions in how all the typical politician's around the globe do. He sort of shrugged off the reporter about killing each other's people by saying to the effect, yes this is not good. However, blah, blah, blah. Now, tell me, why doesn't someone like himself, with terrorist's in his country, India and Pakistan fighting killing each other over Kaz-meer, or however you spell it, doesn't say something more about the mulitudes of death's of his own and that of others' own? Why? Human life it seems, as well as China, Vietnam, so many countrie's, doesn't mean anything. Carry on!!
'/COLOR]

yellowwing
03-04-06, 01:57 AM
The Pakistan guy overthrew the previous government in a military coup didn't he?

redneck13
03-04-06, 05:17 PM
I know this is contraversial, this post, and maybe some are afraid to address anything, afraid it might discolor the Marine Corps. It is not that at all.
I just couldn't sit back any longer and not say something.
Yes, my friend Yellowing, I believe he did. It just blew my mind when the reporter was asking him about the bombing's of religious sacred place's. He never got to excited, just said somethig like, well it not something we should do. About the Western "dog's" if you will, he said something like, we don't understand the culture on something.
I know Nat'l security is high on the list For King George. Yet he's over there making deals with India, and wherever he goes. All to have someone prosper over it, help feed the artificial frenzy of the war. On my ISP over 20K votes at times, people are totally against this action in Iraq. Of course I don't take to much to heart about polls. He never talks about, King George, problems with America. He steadily concentrates on Iraq, sometimes on Afganistan. If our Leader's of this Nation care so damn much about Other countrie's? Why don't they pack their S****and go there?
It's sickening. We kiss the Saudi's rear ends. Yet they raise the price of crude. They don't support us. But when the S***hit's the fan? Who do they call upon? And who do we send? US Marines. Thanks Yellowing for so much from you. I really appreciate it.