PDA

View Full Version : Ray Nagin - Commanding General of Stuck on Stupid

thedrifter
03-02-06, 02:57 PM
Ray Nagin - Commanding General of Stuck on Stupid <br />
Black Five <br />
<br />
Ray Nagin dressed up as a General at Mardi Gras for his Today Show appearance. Maybe it was to slight LTG Honore (really big mistake)...

outlaw3179
03-02-06, 03:25 PM
Federal laws concerning the wear of the United States Military uniforms by people not on active duty are published in the United States Code (USC). <br />
<br />
Specifically, 10 USC, Subtitle A, Part II,...

outlaw3179
03-02-06, 03:28 PM
I looked at his biography on google, and Im pretty sure this dumbass never served , or has ever earned the right to wear anything over his heart.

yellowwing
03-02-06, 03:29 PM
I think Nagin has John Kerry's political advisor: "What ever you do, do not miss a chance to make an ass of yourself."

hoss4468
03-02-06, 03:45 PM
What an AZZHAT. Doesn't he have a city to run? Or does he just look forward to breaking laws when he can?

ssgtt32
03-02-06, 05:03 PM
I recently attended my daughters wedding (07/15/05), and wore my Dress Blues, at her request, i was discharged as a SSgt, with almost sixteen yrs, but i was a Cpl during the first gulf war, did that...

outlaw3179
03-02-06, 05:18 PM
I really really doubt it SSgt. Im sure you represented the Marine Corps in a positive and respectful manner. In my opinion you did nothing wrong at all. I think theese laws are designed to prevent turds from wearing uniforms when theyre being disrespectful or wearing them fraudulently. Semper Fi

OLE SARG
03-02-06, 05:43 PM
Nagin would not make a pimple on a General's ass. Nagin is a pitiful excuse for a mayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New Orleans is finding that out the hard way.

SEMPER FI,

bigdog43701
03-02-06, 06:12 PM
nagin don't deserve to lick the sweat from LTG Honore's a*s. General Honore would make Chesty proud of the way he went into NO and took charge. as far as i have been able to determine the gov and...

ssgtt32
03-02-06, 07:24 PM
Outlaw, thanks was worried there for a moment! however, on nagin and blanco, as you know(if ya'll had read my profile) i live in La., did you know that when they went down to S.America or wherever, there was like 15 politictions(sp) from this state that went and inspected a levee system for the spill ways, but no from the corps of engineers went with them! WTFO!