PDA

View Full Version : Second Generation Joins the Corps

criggleman
02-28-06, 08:36 PM
My son William has joined the Marine Corps and will report to Parris Island on June 26, 2006. I can't tell you how proud I am of him, to stand up and be counted.Feel free to drop him a line, give advice or anything that you feel he should know. wcriggleman:marine:

GySgtRet
02-28-06, 09:06 PM
criggleman,

Congratulations on your son going to recruit training...!!! You look too young to have a son that can go to bootcamp. I assume that you have filled him in on the dos and don't if he goes to Parris Island. i.e., don't swat the sandfleas they need to eat. Her is your helo, or mesqueto because they are as big as one. Then there is the worry about the air craft crashing into the squad bay at San Diego or missing your flight, or whatever recruits think about when they get to San Diego.

hrscowboy
03-01-06, 02:06 AM
Those recruits better worry about the drillinstructor when they get there hes a bad man. He also has three other brothers that are as bad as he is and one that they call the pit bull be prepared to pay a price when you hit Calif MCRD with alot of sweat and tears the first 4 hours of your introduction to MCRD. Enuff said..

thedrifter
03-01-06, 05:42 AM
Congratulations!

Ellie