PDA

View Full Version : newbie checking in

Fox 2/23
11-27-02, 04:45 PM
hello everyone, which way to admin? I think I left my Service Record Book in the restroom at the airport? I didn't have time to get a haircut while I was on leave. Do you think I'll get in trouble?(hello mess duty!) Semper Fi all!

Gary
11-27-02, 04:50 PM
Welcome aboard and welcome home Marine, you've found the best Dang Marine site on the internet, so drop your gear on a rack and pull up a footlocker and stay awhile, when you get your stuff all stowed away stop by the Slop Shute and a have a few beers with your fellow Marines. :)

wrbones
11-27-02, 04:58 PM
You are so ****ed, I don't even want to think about it!! LOL. Better grab a beer and and a rack. Let's see.....

We'll get ya checked in. I hear Barndog gives a pretty good haircut. Admin is just past the ****ters on the other side of the mess hall. Tell them some civvie stole yer SRB. They'll believe about anything over there at S-1. You know how some of those admin types are! LMAO. Don't let their Gunny catch ya, though.....

Zero dark thirty comes friggin early around here. I'll see who's on fire watch and have them give ya a wakeup call! :D

Welcome Home, Marine!

thedrifter
11-27-02, 05:12 PM
Welcome Aboard..........

I see that everything is well in hand......Hell you picked a good day....They would have you doing everything they didn't do....LOL...

Looking forward to reading some good sea stories........

Beer is always flowing in the slope shute....so stop around.......

Welcome again..........

Sempers,

Roger