PDA

View Full Version : Action Alert: Fred Phelps To Protest At Marine Hero's Funeral

Ed Palmer
02-16-06, 07:34 AM
ACTION ALERT: FRED PHELPS TO PROTEST AT MARINE HERO'S FUNERAL: BLACKSVILLE, WV 02-17-06
02-15-06 | flora mcdonald

Fred Phelps and his minions from hell are planning to protest at the funeral of LCpl Steven L. Phillips this Friday in Blacksville, West VA just across the border from Spraggs, PA.

I am just about too upset to type this right now but am desparately seeking help from FReepers on behalf of the family of a Fallen Warrior who served in the 3/6 Marines. I haven't heard from my son since LCpl Steven Phillips was killed last week. They are in the same company. And that being so, he is family to us, as are all our Troops. Earlier post about LCpl Phillips

The following is taken from the Wesboro Baptist Cult press release:
Thank God for IEDs
God Himself Has Now Become America's Terrorist Killing Americans in Strange Lands for "Brokeback Mountain" Fag Sins.

WBC to picket funeral of Marine Lance Cpl. Steven L. Phillips - 1 p.m., Friday, Feb. 17, Owen-Neely Funeral Home, 2 Washington St., Blacksville, West Virginia. Killed in Iraq Feb. 7, by IED - like the IED America bombed WBC with in a terroistic effort to silence our anti-gay Gospel preaching.

Semper Fi, Semper Fags
They turned America Over to fags; They're coming home in body bags.

I am so sorry to use the Good Lord's name in this context with all this filthy language and I am so sorry that this young man's name is dragged through the dirt by these agents of hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDITED>>>AGAIN ANOTHER POST

If you take other folks posts YOU need to remove their names...
;)