PDA

View Full Version : Regretfully, Gun Barrell Incident, Bogus

redneck13
02-14-06, 04:28 PM
:mad: :evilgrin: :no: I have just received several e-mail's regarding the incident of non service to Marine's at Gun Barrell City Tx. It is very apparent, from these mail's, based upon two reserve "Officer's" who were the one's in question? Did not get refused service. Their is also a sign that say's to the effect, Support Troops. They also sell every sort of Military Cap with each Branch of the Services. I want to apologize to my Brother's and Sister's on here, in hopes of forgiveness. I've learned a good lesson. I will never post another subject like this until it's thoroughly researched. I was also contacted by the Newspaper they said, "It never Happened." They would know, as they put it out first, then retracted.
Please, accept my apology. Someone was just wanting to stir up some S*** and it really P*****me off, that many, not just myself, fell for this. Semper Fi. My deepest regret's.

G G Y
02-14-06, 05:55 PM
Very good for you. You are a big man.

scopekill27
02-14-06, 06:24 PM
No worries Wind in Face, I would have done the same thing...................

BOOGIEMAN44
02-14-06, 07:54 PM
Well **** Me A Turd, I Was Going Off The Deep End And It Never Happened, Well My Blood Pressure Just Went Down, Sorry All My Hat Is Still Off To The Marines Just For Being Marines.

rb1651
02-14-06, 08:00 PM
Once again, Wind'nface, you have proven what the Corps is all about, and that is INTEGRITY. My cover off to you bro, for admitting you were mis-informed.

redneck13
02-14-06, 08:55 PM
I thank you for your wonderful, very humbling comments. SF TO ALL MY FELLOW MARINES!!

Nagalfar
02-14-06, 09:19 PM
The difference between a man and a boy.. the MAN will always step up..
wind'nface it has happened to us all, and I am sure this will be far from the last time one of us gets pulled into something ... no worries here.

ON THE UP SIDE.. I think Shell may have a better understanding that they want to treat American service members well..

outlaw3179
02-14-06, 11:29 PM
Semper Fi Wind 'n Face.....no harm no foul

redneck13
02-15-06, 06:55 AM
[B][I][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Without you my Brother's, of which there isn't any other brotherhood like US MARINES, I don't think my eye's would've stop leaking...This hurt me deep. I trusted again. It seems to never fail me that, if I trust a person I know, I don't get to close, except for a few, which I hope will include you who have responded to me....I get the big green one. It put's doubt again, when I worked so hard to try and do, be, think, as with PTSD, I have to try each day to be better...."BAM!!" Right in the Kisser!! I'm going to look on the up scale side, and just chaulk this 'n up to a lesson learned. I got another e-mail from the paper, this same e-mail is on the East Coast, can't remember how many she cited[B][I][COLOR="DarkGreen"]That I got. Again, SF to you and all my Marines.