PDA

View Full Version : Incident Gun Barrell City Called Rumor by Shell

redneck13
02-14-06, 03:31 PM
Paul,
This incident never happen. The people who own the shell are from India. This just seems to be an internet rumor. No one locally knows anything about this incident.
I hope this helps.
Thanks
Kathi Nailling
generalmanager@cedarcreekpilot.com:mad: I wrote and sent the e-mail that was sent to me by a member of the Leathernecks Motorcycle club, which I too belong to Shell USA, from the post of their URL obtained from here. Above is their response. I've written to the Newspaper and have yet to get a response. There's also another member, who say's "SOMEONE" checked it out, and sent an e-mail to Shell, claiming this never happened. I don't believe one word that Shell has to say. I don't give a damn if they're from HulaBulla City S. Pole. Someone could've made the mistake not realizing they were India people. It doesn't make any difference. I believe the incident occured and Shell is CYA'ing themselves.
Of course they would want to put it as "SOME INTERNET RUMOR", so they can save face. Well, Shell? Here's my face, drop and spread!! :evilgrin: