PDA

View Full Version : Demonstration

redneck13
02-13-06, 05:53 PM
:yes: :D :banana: I'm not at liberty to say all what might occur. Nothing violent that's for sure.
Some Motorcyclist may be going to Gun Barrell City Tx., to the Shell Station and parking out of the way, goin' inside to look around, but not by nothing.
The names of the Marines who were refused service, are still to my knowledge not known. We though want to demonstrate our Loyalty to our fellow Marines, and to show these RagHead A***holes, "Hey, we were there, (some) too, and we don't appreciate what you did." I am asking, "PLEASE?"
Do not shop, sleep, buy, anything from any Iraqi, Afgan, Pakinstan, owned places. Especially shell. There are other's also. Let's, as the "BEST OF BROTHERHOOD'S THAT IS EVER BEEN, show our support to any Sand Veteran, by doing this. I'm not a prejudice person. But. Enough is enough.
"LET'S ROLL!!" SEMPER-FI, GOD BLESS OUR TROOP'S, AND AMERICA.

scopekill27
02-13-06, 06:10 PM
It is not just Marines, it is getting your family and friends to stop shoping at these stores as well that will win that battle.

Not just Marines should be ****ed off, but all Americans in general...............

redneck13
02-13-06, 06:16 PM
You're absolutely right. I forget sometimes that not all American's are Marine's. Maybe they should be. LOL. Yes, I encourage all, and I will continue this battle. Thanks my friend.

ivalis
02-13-06, 06:28 PM
No names? Is this the proverbial urban legend?

BOOGIEMAN44
02-13-06, 07:37 PM
I'm In, Lets Botcott The Whole @#$%ing System, And If A Few Felling's Get Hurt ( As Well As Heads ) Along The Way, @#$%'em, Maybe They Will Go Home, And Stop Wineing That There Countymen Are Getting Killed, The Real Reason They Don't Go Home Is They Know They Might Get There Azz Waxed Along With There Countrymen, And Its Safer To ***** Here Than There.

GySgtRet
02-13-06, 08:55 PM
wind'nface,

I haven't bought Shell products for probably over 20 years. I don't remember the exact place and time and I didn't have a tour in Viet Nam. But I recall a article about Shell Oil that had oil rigs in the Token Bay I think...?? I am not sure on this mind you. Anyway, their rigs were never hit during any battles during Viet Nam. Isn't that amazing? Somebody had some protection going on.

Something mighty fishey here. Anyway you have my support brother for many years. Its just like the Exxon Valdez Incident. I haven't bought any Exxon since that happened. What is right is right to me.