PDA

View Full Version : They come to our Country? Then do this?

redneck13
02-11-06, 01:37 PM
:mad: Subject: Marines Refused Service
Happened on Jan. 31, 2006

In Gun Barrel City, Tx two US Marines in Dress Blues walked into a Shell Station and were told they would not serve them and told to leave. So they went to the Fina Station across the street and told them that they were refused service at the Shell. At this time a women went over to the Shell Station and ask why they refused service to the two Marines and were told that they are over there killing there people. The Shell is owned & operated by Arab people. As this information went out the News Paper in Gun Barrel wanted to know the names of the Marines. They are going to run an article on this incident. As I see it this is a long way from being over knowing the mind and heart set of Texas people. All this happened on the 31st. on Jan. and my daughter, (who was married to a former Marine, now deceased, and has a daughter in the Marines) is on top of trying to get this info. , and all the while here at home we have a granddaughter in the Marines, One in the Army Reserves, and a grandson HM3,in the Navy. Therefore, my wife, US Navy, myself US Navy Ret. all this hits very close to home, and me a Shell card holder, me call Shell, got that right. From me the word is going out to all Military people I know and the list is getting longer.

Raymond R. Haas
ENC/DV US Navy Ret
45 County Road 2360
Marietta, Tx. 75566

903-835-1304 feel free to call. This Man, as all of us, need's support. I've sent this to the local media, they won't touch it. I'm not buyin' anything from anyone with or looks like they are from where our troop's our fighting. If you come to this country, start a business? Don't YOU DARE, DON'T YOU DARE, DISGRACE THOSE WHO LET YOU COME HERE!!

Ed Palmer
02-11-06, 05:52 PM
STRAIGHT SCOOP GO GET EM

our country and enjoy the freedoms that my brother and so many others have fought for. They do not respect our service men and women who have died for them to be able to be here. They do not respect our country, and personally I think they need to go back to where they came from.

My main point in writing this is to get the word out about this particular store and discourage people from shopping there. If they can't respect or even sell to the people that are responsible for the rights they have, then they don't deserve to be in business.

Please email this to everyone you know to discourage them from shopping at this store.

Origins: The e-mail listed above was written by Heather Dowell, the sister of Lance Cpl. Jason Young, a Marine only recently returned from a tour of duty in Iraq. While in Iraq, 25-year-old Young served with an advance tactical unit with a group of Harrier jets that is supporting the 1st Marine Division in Iraq.

Ms. Dowell set down her brother's account of his mistreatment into an e-mail that was distributed far and wide. Her letter touched off protests at the One Stop Grocery and Grill on 8th Avenue in Fort Worth, the convenience store where her brother was Shinola Suggests...

While it is not clear if the incident described in the e-mail was witnessed by others (and thus could be substantiated by those other than the participants), it is also clear no one involved is disputing the account. Munirah Kabani, owner of the One Stop Grocery and Grill, terminated the employee in question when news of the incident reached him. "When we heard about this thing last week, we fired the guy that minute, but we apologized to the mom and everybody," he said.

To our puzzlement, despite the days-earlier firing and apology to the family, protests continued at the store, an 11 January news report claiming "The demonstration brought a sense of resolution to family members."

redneck13
02-12-06, 12:13 PM
They are attempting to Locate these Marines. The Gun Barrel City Newspaper. If anyone know's them, whereabout's? Please send me a mail.
I'm glad to see that this "joker's" got a good protest. I feel the same way as you do. Every where you turn, this Arab/other Eastern people? Have almost taken over all these store's, motel's. Of which I will not be one of their customer's, even if I have to sleep on the ground, push my bike, car, get a two to the next "AMERICAN OWNED" PLACE. Thank you for posting this also.

Nagalfar
02-12-06, 01:11 PM
I have a question, why the HELL would we even let people like this live here? are they a asset to America? NO, do they contribute anything to American ideals? NO, are they supporting America in its war with TERRORISTS? NO, are they thankful for even beaing able to live here? NO, this could be a very long list, so I will cut to the chase, who is a dumbass that even let them in here to start with, why should Americas finest have to put up with this crap? why should good Americans even have to put up with this crap going on.

redneck13
02-12-06, 01:21 PM
Who let them in? I know/knew of one place not far from here. The main boss, "Pakistani." He bought up I don't know how many "stop and rob's." You'd see some of his kin, they told me once, they came thru Canada to the United States. They would leave, go back to Canada for a period of time, then come back, visa crapola. Four were going to college here, Jr. College. Probably learning how to fly!! It's this stupid Gubmit, one outfit doesn't talk to another...then they blame it on the other...Oh it weren't me, it was????______who didn't do their job...All I can say is, "it sucks" I hope all Marine's, will boycott any "eastener's, looking like Arab's or other's, if they don't-won't, or hear they won't-don't serve Our "BEST" IN UNIFORM. SF

scopekill27
02-12-06, 01:36 PM
Kill them all, let God sort out the bodies..........................

(If you dont agree with me I understand)

Static_Sky25
02-12-06, 05:15 PM
but the problem with the boycotting Idea (at least publicly) is that it would be considered Racialy motivated (which it is) and a "hate crime" when in reality them not serving our Marines is essentially a "hate crime" as well but since "Marines" aren't a race of people they're just excersizing their right to free speach lol

Bunch of B*stards

BOOGIEMAN44
02-12-06, 06:36 PM
but the problem with the boycotting Idea (at least publicly) is that it would be considered Racialy motivated (which it is) and a "hate crime"

HAY, @#$%'EM, THEY COME HERE, LIVE THE LIFE OF LUXURY, AND WON'T SERVE THE FEW THAT MAKE SURE THAT THEY CAN STAY ??? @#$%'EM, IF THEY ARE SO WORRIERD ABOUT THERE "COUNTRYMEN"?? GO HOME, YA TOWEL WEARING @#$%'S, ANY ONE GOT THE NUMBER FOR THE HEADQUATERS OF THE SHELL CORPORATION, I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THEM A CALL, I DON'T SHOP THE SHELL STATIONS NOW AND WON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT FOR THE FUTURE. :mad:

ringoffire
02-12-06, 07:38 PM
BOOGIEMAN44, you asked and here's the info:

Shell Oil Company (Head Office)
Address:

Jeroen van der Veer
P.O. Box 2463
Houston
Texas 77252-2463

Phone +1 888 GO SHELL
www.shell.com
His responsibilities are:

Corporate Affairs
Human Resources
IT
Legal
Strategy and Business Development
United States and Mexico

BOOGIEMAN44
02-12-06, 07:52 PM
Thanks

GunnyL
02-12-06, 09:26 PM
7.62X54mm
.22 LR if you want to do it up close and personal!

GunnyL

Nagalfar
02-12-06, 10:40 PM
But Gunny, much like having a good woman to enjoy.. wouldnt you wanna take your time and really enjoy it?

Thanx Boogie.. I will get mine tomorrow..

scopekill27
02-13-06, 04:33 PM
7.62X54mm
.22 LR if you want to do it up close and personal!

GunnyL

GunnyL Has the right idea.............................................. ......................

GunnyL Makes me proud to wear this uniform...........................................

GunnyL is my new hero:evilgrin:

Wyoming
02-14-06, 08:31 AM
HAY, @#$%'EM, THEY COME HERE, ...........

Dang, I want Boogieman on my side.

When he gets riled, he gets riled.:D

ALL CAPS and then his next post, 'regular'.

Just remember to take your meds.:cool:

BOOGIEMAN44
02-14-06, 07:47 PM
I Did Bigal, Thanks, But Crap Like This Just ****es Me Off, And They Call It A Hate Crim If Any One Does Any Thing About It, But They Are Allowed To Do This In Our Country, They Came Here For A Better Way Of Life, I Presume, And Then @#$% With The very Individuals, That Can Make Sure They Live There Dreams, Here In This Country, If They Are So @#$%ing Worried About There "countrymen" Stay The @#$% Home, Or Go Home, Sorry All, But I Just Blow A Gasket When Crap Like This Happens, My Hats Off To The Two Marines That Walked Out Of That Store, And Went Accross The Street, I Would Not Have Been So Calm, When The Rag Head Said What You Gonna Do About It, I Would Have Shown Him Up Close And Got Very Personal With Him.

BOOGIEMAN44
02-14-06, 07:57 PM
Well I Guess It Never Happened, But Now We All Know What We Feel If It Did, Sorry All For Exploding Like That.

Wyoming
02-15-06, 02:29 AM
Well I Guess It Never Happened, But Now We All Know What We Feel If It Did, Sorry All For Exploding Like That.

Cool, but don't you feel better now? It always works for me. The Bride doesn't like it much but I always walk away smiling.

Saves on the med bills also.:cool:

Footnote - did it not ever happen - is it an internet rumor - who knows - I just hope I'm not around if something like that ever took place. Maybe I need to start carry my meds with me.

Nagalfar
02-15-06, 12:35 PM
hey bigal.. I found a way of doing things that works pretty well for me.. I keep my meds loaded into the speed loaders for my Smith, right next to the holster that holds my 1911! yes sometimes its a debate as to what one I should use.. but sometimes just pondering the possibilities using one over the other is enough to make ya smile!

BOOGIEMAN44
02-15-06, 08:02 PM
Cool, but don't you feel better now?

BIGAL, YES I DO FEEL BETTER, AND IT IS AMAZING HOW FAST A MARINE WILL JUMP, AND LAND WITH BOTH FEET, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE, OF SOMEONE'S S@#T, JUST FOR MESSING WITH ANOTHER MARINE, EVEN THE VERY THOUGHT OF MESSING WITH A MARINE WILL RUIN SOMEONE'S DAY, SEMPER FI ALL, AND KEEP IT REAL, KEEP IT MARINE.

redneck13
02-15-06, 08:07 PM
Big Al? Please take it from me, who started this mess? I fell hook line and sinker for it. Believe me after contacting the newspaper, Gen Mgr...and receiving e-mail from reliable sources, IT DID NOT HAPPEN, in this particular incident. I'm sorry, I learned a valuable lesson. Make sure you watch what you get from whom, and do you know for a fact, before you open thine mouth and stick thine foot in it. Please forgive me all. SF

BOOGIEMAN44
02-15-06, 08:20 PM
Wind'nface, I For One Am Not Prefect, There Was Only One Perfect Man That Walked This Earth, And I Know We Are Not Him, It Happens, I'm Just Glad I Am A Marine, And In The Brotherhood Of Marines, I Also Pitty The Poor Bastard, If Something Like This Ever Did Happen, Semper Fi Brother.

redneck13
02-15-06, 08:27 PM
Boogieman? I think you touched on something I was thinking to myself in my pity pot mode. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS "BOGUS?" My thought's were first...."YOU'RE MESSIN' WIT DA WRONG FOLK." Marines stick together like nobody else, ain't no chemical to separate them. I jumped, I was sickened, mad, p***off, and I wanted to go and....well.......I'll leave it up to ya'll, on dat one. LOL....Seriously, and I make no excuse for gettin' bumb scoop, it was my first thought, will be my last thought, will always be my thought. Sometime's I don't know the difference between disgression-valor.....I received two more e-mail's from Idiot's, after I told 100's that this story, WAS BOGUS, still wrote about looking into the matter, and checking this'n that out. I finally just had to get down right nasty and tell..."LOOK, YOU WHO STILL WANT TO PURSUE THIS S****. JUMP BOTH FEET." I SENT YA'LL E-MAIL'S RIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH!!" "WHAT DOES IT TAKE?"
Some won't believe the truth when it's right there verified by I know, 10-15 different people, organization's, etc. I hope this will be the end of it all. I thank all of you for your support in my Bogus, thought to be true post. I know those whom I can count on.....MARINES, ANY COLOR, SIZE, DESCRIPTION, OUR BLOOD IS GREEN. AND HELL YES, I'M A JIREEN THRU AND THRU, UNTIL THIS PART ENDS. THEN I'LL GO BE "GOD'S" PERSONAL SERVANT. SEMPER FI.

rb1651
02-15-06, 08:36 PM
Wind'nface,

That's what the Corps is all about. Well said, my friend. Right or wrong, we will watch each others back!!! As I said in another post on this matter, YOU said YOU had gotten bad information, YOU told us this, and it shows that we have the integrity to admit when we are wrong. HAND SALUTE TO YOU, MARINE!!

redneck13
02-15-06, 08:37 PM
Yes Sir....Boogieman. I agree." I agree with everything you've said. Thanks. I made a mistake in one reply...I said I would be God's servant? Incorrect....I try to be God's servant "NOW", I'll carry on that assignment when I get to meet him face to face. I pray and hope for. You know, God made Marines, just for his own liking, didn't you? LOST OF LOVE....SF

redneck13
02-15-06, 08:41 PM
All I can say rb? Is..."THANK YOU." SF