PDA

View Full Version : 3000 members!

wrbones
11-23-02, 01:49 PM
Over three thousand members! Thousands of threads, thousands and thousands of folks readin' 'em, and only a few fights in the barracks over that time!

OK. Where's that Colonel I saw awhile back.

We're ready to get ready to go lookin' fer Osama and if the politicos ''ll let us, we'll take out the Sad Man as well!

We have a cadre of some of the best trained and most experienced fighting men on the planet here!

That means we have some of the best trained and experienced men, let alone Marines, who've ever gone to war on this site!

We have enough training and experience to scare the hell out of anybody who gets in our way.

There ain't **** we can't do if we want to!

Congratulations leatherneck .com! Another milestone reached!

Well done Marines!

JinxJr
11-23-02, 02:49 PM
Every time I Login, I check to see "Who's On-line" and I always see a Guest registering. I've only been a member here for a week and find that, not only am I in the company of the type of people I prefer to be around, the company is a bigger group every day. It keeps me coming back too.

thedrifter
11-23-02, 03:02 PM
Welcome To All Members........

Great Talks.........Good Times..........Being With Family..............

CONGRADULATIONS LEATHERNECK.COM................

Sempers,

Roger

gunnyg
11-26-02, 03:04 PM
Leatherneck.com--what the oldtimers used to call "good people," back in '52 when I reported in to CJHP and got to hang out w/the Marines!

-DickG

Sixguns
11-26-02, 03:14 PM
ABOUT TIME!!! I WAS BETTING ON 3000 BY SEPTEMBER 2002!!!

Shaffer
11-26-02, 04:17 PM
Actually USMC0311 won the pool. He was the closest with a guess of December 1st. Maybe we should give him a prize or something. Maybe a nice "Cafe Press" sweatshirt!

Guess he is smarter than the rest of us. Good job Joe!

Semper Fi,
Jerry

Gary
11-26-02, 04:40 PM
Woooooo Hoooooo!!!!! way to go leatherneck.com

SSgtOfMarines
11-26-02, 05:42 PM
are the other 2950 non-posters hiding at?

Sgt E

wrbones
11-26-02, 06:31 PM
Ok. But I ain't soundin' off fer anyone less than a First Sergeant.......well......maybe a Gunny.

OK. Probably a Staff Sergeant, but only if he has a couple years time in grade.

Well...maybe if he's an *******...

Ok. Ok.

ONE!