PDA

View Full Version : Lejeune corporal faces rape charges

thedrifter
02-07-06, 12:22 PM
Lejeune corporal faces rape charges <br />
By John Hoellwarth <br />
Times staff writer <br />
<br />
A Camp Lejeune, N.C., Marine is facing multiple charges, including first-degree statutory rape, after he was arrested...

rb1651
02-07-06, 12:43 PM
Man, this p***es me off so much, I can't see straight. If these accusations are true, then hello Leavenworth, and forget the keys. Might even be nice to let the general population know what the crimes were. Goodbye chesters, hello bubba....

hrscowboy
02-07-06, 12:52 PM
Burn there arses and drum them out of my Marine Corps and then off to leavenworth for the rest of there lifes sorry arse SOBs

Osotogary
02-07-06, 01:12 PM
Can you imagine being in Iraq and hearing this stateside news about your spouse, an 11 year old girl and fellow Marines? Talk about the whole world coming crashing down on you. I don't think that there is a "Dear John" letter can can compare to this. I wish nothing but the best, based on what I have read, for LCpl. Stonebreaker and the 11 yeaar old girl. These wounds won't heal easily or rapidly.

GySgtRet
02-07-06, 04:06 PM
This just makes me sick. Grownups doing this to an 11 year old girl...!!! This is outrageous to say the least. And don't you think that the Marines that have partaken this didn't know that the girl was 11. Yeah right. Judge she told me she was 18. NOT.

bigdog43701
02-07-06, 06:16 PM
as a law enforcement officer i have to ask why didn't they "screen test" these a**holes. Get up to 75 mph and then slam on the brakes and have then fly into the screen between the front and nack seats.

hrscowboy
02-07-06, 09:32 PM
screen test gawd i havent heard that phrase used in years hahahah yup big dog it works great....

Wyoming
02-08-06, 07:40 AM

According to Staff Sgt. Angela Mink, a II MEF spokeswoman, Stonebreaker’s command “informed him of the incident and expedited his return to Camp Lejeune.”

Ruh Roh!! Methinks sweet Becky best boogie!!